Several Feedbacks and Ideas

• Hello! My crew of the Harbinger has some feedback for the newer Adventure stories. We spoke about it in a meeting, while leading on a reaper that was over zealous about sinking our ship.

Seasonal Tall Tales As interesting as some of these mini stories are, it feels more like we want a larger story for the season. Rather than waiting for several stories to unveil over a season, we could wait one season to allow the team to work on this large story of a Seasonal Tall Tale that expires after a full season. Which could lead us into the next season story with rewards to go along with it.

Memoir Book A neat idea from one of my crew members, was to have a book that players can open and even show their friends of what unique adventures/seasons they competed over their lifetimes, but only sketched in if they completed it fully. Like in a quick survivalist sketch book. That way one could look back for themselves or with friends and tell them stories of this adventure they had. Also to have the option to write a brief message on the page next to it for a self reminder, or what happened during that story.

At this point we anchor turned, and blasted the reaper galleon into oblivion, and then Blunder bombed it's crew off it's ship. it sank shortly after and we moved off before their crew could get to us. After this encounter, we had another idea.

Captaincy Ship Abilities How amazing would it be to have ship abilities that could have nearly the same function in tactics as an anchor turn, but show off the time you spent in the game with a ship ability such as....

• Stealth Submerge - Which a captain could press and hold W on the helm, that would charge the ability to cause a dive effect where the ship would go underwater briefly to escape/maneuver/rearm. Then come back up like the skeleton ships do.
    • Temporary Flight - Same aspect, only pressing and holding S to charge an ability to have the ship go up into the air. Though still a target, this could allow a ship to get over an island quickly or even turn (Which would cause the ship to also lean) to where they could shoot downward as an ambush to a ship on the other side.
    • Phantom Mode - Where the Captain could press block and hold it, to start this mode that would transform their ship into a Phantom ship for a small set time, which would be able to go through other ships (To avoid a Direct Ram, or crew trying to board) And their basic cannonballs would be wraith balls (No actual cannon damage change, just cosmetics.)
    • Brace yourself! - Would function as momentary thrust of the ship that would ram forward quickly in a downward to upward motion. We honestly had many ideas for this one but settled on, that the Ram would cause an extreme knockback of the other ship, and if the Bowsprit hit, would cause a little extra damage to the other ship if used with precision. ((And all of these would be on the same timer, so you could only use one, and have a long wait time before choosing the next ability, if you have another one, and maybe be able to switch these abilities with other ones maybe not described here.))

Helm Tweak QoL is needed for the Helm. As a Helmsman and Captain, I feel the need to push this above all else. When focusing the ship to steer forward, that little notch we hear when strait, should be a little Vee notch where the Wheel settles in so we know it's locked in the forward position (we all hear it, so no visual update needed). That way when we come back from a longer expedition, we don't come back to a ship that has nearly turned around, when that is not the intent as when we left it. I can NEVER seem to get it to stay strait. (Storms are understandable still, Sailing in more rough waters, also understandable to get bumped out of the Vee notch)

Anyways, That was our assessment for Last season and a little into this season. Also, Crew wants to throw cursed cannonballs... However I disagree and told them no, because I'm the Captain, but told them I would tell ya'll if they were good.... and they were.. soo I told you.. Thanks for providing such a great game! Till next time!

貼文
    觀看數
    feedbackgeneralcommunitystory & loreevents
  • Hmm... 🤔

No thank you. It's just a bit too much. It doesn't take into account how such physics might wreak havoc on the server, nor does it account for gameplay balance or practicality.

貼文
觀看數
feedbackgeneralcommunitystory & loreevents
頁數 1/2