Huge Lag..

• What’s the deal with the Lag within this great game? It’s ruining it. Sometimes items in my inventory don’t load, it often takes minutes for something to register being done. I.e. drop of a chest or skull etc.. My net is fine for all other games, maybe it’s not using dedicated servers? I’m playing in Xbox one. Any feedback is appreciated..

貼文
    觀看數
    xbox onequestiongeneral
  • @h4lol3gend said in Huge Lag..:

What’s the deal with the Lag within this great game? It’s ruining it. Sometimes items in my inventory don’t load, it often takes minutes for something to register being done. I.e. drop of a chest or skull etc.. My net is fine for all other games, maybe it’s not using dedicated servers? I’m playing in Xbox one. Any feedback is appreciated..

My regular brig crew mates are reporting the same issue recently. I play on a series X, and they both play on old school XB1's. Leaving port and then having them shoot out to take mermaids seems to resolve the issue. It's more than lag. Seems to be a memory issue with loading assets, and only started with captaincy. They've both filed bugs.

I'd recommend also filing a bug. And if it is a peflrformsnce issue specifically in the XB1 as I suspect, hopefully we see a hot fix patch in the next week or so.

• I hope so mate, I absolutely adore this game.
    It feel’s like it shouldn’t be this demanding on net usage. I know it’s going to be a terrible experience within a minute of loading, it tends to load up the awakening screen in the bar, then repeat itself, this normally tells me how far behind I am regarding connection to the server. Also the music cutting out doing loading is a telltale sign. It’s so disappointing. I could only assume that the game isn’t using dedicated servers. This points towards greed which is actually counterproductive. If this was resolved the games popularity would skyrocket. I have recently put in a application with rare with the hope of resolving these issues. Rare could be the biggest Visek game company in the world with a very few tweaks here and there.

貼文
觀看數
xbox onequestiongeneral
頁數 2/3