nerf milestones

• @habiki The issue is that not with the people. it's with the system itself. the same people doing the obscene amount of grinding would also benefit from a better system, a more balanced system. Meaning Take the numbers from up HERE where they are astronomically unfathomably silly on the feasible through natural play scale, down to a more stomachable number. The fact that the forums have been on fire since the release and the devs havent even popped out to say "we hear you" speaks volumes about how unprepared for release and how hot of a condition this update came out in.

• The shrouded ghost trinket is tied to the commendation.

• I'M Curious. If the Shrouded Trinket got carried over then why no trinket for Legendary Sea Dog? or anything ARENA for that matter. did all that time playin mean nothing as well? I think the Milestones were WAY too much. Any sailor can see this...

• For all the people who dont think this is a slap in the face, give your heads a wobble, this is an actual joke.

Work out the maths for some of them shrouded ghost aside because that ones actually impossible. The fish one alone will take around 800 hours and thats if you manage to catch a fish every 2 mins.

But youre right these milestones are reasonable

• @chriisyding said in nerf milestones:

For all the people who dont think this is a slap in the face, give your heads a wobble, this is an actual joke.

Work out the maths for some of them shrouded ghost aside because that ones actually impossible. The fish one alone will take around 800 hours and thats if you manage to catch a fish every 2 mins.

But youre right these milestones are reasonable

Insinuating that people who disagree with you are crazy and don't deserve to voice their opinions...

• Ahoy!

The subject of the conversation/debate has been lost in the sea of insults and negative comments. We would like to remind everyone, that going forward, please be respectful when you debate subjects you're passionate about and be open to all criticisms and thoughts from your fellow players. That being said, time has come to drop anchor on this subject and I hope the seas will be in your favor.

貼文
觀看數
communityfeedbackgeneral
頁數 110/111