Skeleton Fleet Event

• @schwammlgott said in Skeleton Fleet Event:

@dlchief58 sagte in Skeleton Fleet Event:

@schwammlgott said in Skeleton Fleet Event:

@madfrito99 sagte in Skeleton Fleet Event:

@bloodybil you cant sit here and tell me going in on a sloop and getting 5 galleons and one sloop is fair…im still getting three waves fyi…all im saying is a little balancing needs to happen with sloops. thats all

I wouldn't call it unfair...just a tiny little bit rougher...
    Still easy on a duo sloop...and as I said, I prefer 2 skalleons over the 3 skloop waves

So you're sure it was 3 waves? As I said before, it's been a loooong looooong time I've seen 3 waves there

The one we did on Sunday was 3 waves I believe - 1st wave 1 galleon, 2nd wave 1 sloop, 3rd wave 2 galleons. I am sure the sloop was not present in the first wave and spawned right after the first galleon was sunk, not allowing time to get much loot. We did hear the horn as we were pulling on some of the first wave loot.

To be honest I was a little disappointed as to how easy it has become now when I was actually trying to do one of these. No longer a thing to fear in the game nor a good way to hinder those pursuing you anymore due to the reduced number of ships it spawns.

Ok...wasn't the sloop just a bit late with it's spawn...as there is no wave with just 1 ship...either 1 galleon and 1 sloop, 2 galleons or 3 sloops...last wave is either 2 galleons or 1 galleon and 1 sloop

It confused me as well, as I had not seen any single ships appearing in a fleet before. But we had the galleon all by itself for a while (my partner at the time is not the best of cannoneers in terms of shot placement - he can hit them, just not always on the best placement), sank it, paused to get the treasure briefly before hearing the horn and seeing the sloop rise. We took it down, and then got the horn followed by dual galleons. It may not be what is supposed to happen, but that was the way it went down.

• @schwammlgott said in Skeleton Fleet Event:

@bloodybil you cant sit here and tell me going in on a sloop and getting 5 galleons and one sloop is fair…im still getting three waves fyi…all im saying is a little balancing needs to happen with sloops. thats all

Still easy on a duo sloop...and as I said, I prefer 2 skalleons over the 3 skloop waves

So you're sure it was 3 waves? As I said before, it's been a loooong looooong time I've seen 3 waves there

It’s always three waves when I do a fresh one. First wave usually gets accidentally started by people sailing by and those ships just hit rocks and sink.

• @dlchief58 sagte in Skeleton Fleet Event:

@dlchief58 sagte in Skeleton Fleet Event:

The one we did on Sunday was 3 waves I believe - 1st wave 1 galleon, 2nd wave 1 sloop, 3rd wave 2 galleons. I am sure the sloop was not present in the first wave and spawned right after the first galleon was sunk, not allowing time to get much loot. We did hear the horn as we were pulling on some of the first wave loot.

To be honest I was a little disappointed as to how easy it has become now when I was actually trying to do one of these. No longer a thing to fear in the game nor a good way to hinder those pursuing you anymore due to the reduced number of ships it spawns.

Ok...wasn't the sloop just a bit late with it's spawn...as there is no wave with just 1 ship...either 1 galleon and 1 sloop, 2 galleons or 3 sloops...last wave is either 2 galleons or 1 galleon and 1 sloop

It confused me as well, as I had not seen any single ships appearing in a fleet before. But we had the galleon all by itself for a while (my partner at the time is not the best of cannoneers in terms of shot placement - he can hit them, just not always on the best placement), sank it, paused to get the treasure briefly before hearing the horn and seeing the sloop rise. We took it down, and then got the horn followed by dual galleons. It may not be what is supposed to happen, but that was the way it went down.

Weird...I guess I gotta do some more skellie raids in the future to see what's going on...

• @illbushido305 sagte in Skeleton Fleet Event:

It’s always three waves when I do a fresh one. First wave usually gets accidentally started by people sailing by and those ships just hit rocks and sink.

I know...it should be...but the last times I did them, it was always just 2 waves...by the time I sailed there, they can't be sunk without any ship spawning them...

• @schwammlgott i have had 1 ship waves…could be 1 sloop or 1 galleon…2nd and 3rd waves are always two ships

• @madfrito99 sagte in Skeleton Fleet Event:

@schwammlgott i have had 1 ship waves…could be 1 sloop or 1 galleon…2nd and 3rd waves are always two ships

That's not a thing all the times I made that shipraid...could it be, that you were too close to a rock? In my experience you can make them spawn further away/later by standing next to big rocks/islands

• there definitely seems to be a skill gap between players if we are having people on forums unable to do it.

if you could track completed events on characters maybe you could have events with "Smart difficulty" the first player that enters the zone sets the challenge LVL and also the amount of loot available and it scales up or down depending on the average crew skill.

would also give crews more reasons to grind PVE events to up their skills to get better loot drops from their next events. it would also make scoping out the scene a thing if you know a bunch of new / low skill pirates are doing a event maybe it isn't worth your time to rain on their parade... maybe.

it also means taking on a high challenge opponent more worth it as you would have more to take from them.

of course these systems would be behind closed doors you wouldn't have any idea what your event Rating is.

• @matmoesa said in Skeleton Fleet Event:

there definitely seems to be a skill gap between players if we are having people on forums unable to do it.

if you could track completed events on characters maybe you could have events with "Smart difficulty" the first player that enters the zone sets the challenge LVL and also the amount of loot available and it scales up or down depending on the average crew skill.

Well, sometimes we get into the Fleet area by accident (not noticing the ship in the clouds), and decide to not bother with it. If this happens to a high skilled crew (making the event harder than it is now) and 5 minutes later a rather new crew finds themself in the area - it could be a worse experience than it is currently.
    So, not a fan of this "solution".

Also it would create cheese-a-fleet; there are people who want the commendation or deed and they would get it rather easily by having low-skilled friends (or alt-accounts) sail into it and then finish it off with their (high skilled main) account.

would also give crews more reasons to grind PVE events to up their skills to get better loot drops from their next events. it would also make scoping out the scene a thing if you know a bunch of new / low skill pirates are doing a event maybe it isn't worth your time to rain on their parade... maybe. [...]

For some pirates it is the fun of the fight - having only castaways and foul bounty skulls on board wouldn't matter.

The event is advertised and thus can be circumvented ... players should treat its is as a learning experience when they sink from it. Get revenge when they'll have more experience, tactics or better supplies.

貼文
觀看數
頁數 37/43