[MEGA THREAD] Update 2.0.11 - Adventure Cross Play Opt Out Discussion & Feedback

• @tak225 no offence but this isnt the fist time you've told me you disagree.

Seems a bit pointless to repeat yourself at me in my opinion.

What you trying to achieve by doing so?

• @tak225

Except CoD doesn't allow input based, only hardware. Which means M&K go against controllers in Xbox servers. So the term "every other platform" doesn't count does it? Not to mention the hacking done in CoD Xbox servers anyways.

You can disagree all you want but when they are pushing for cross play with the next gens to be across all hardware. They are going to have the frame rates and have M&K support. They are pushing to keep everyone in the same pool. Makes me wonder what you guys are going to do when that happens, never play video games again?

@Troubled-Cells is also right, you all have stated time and time again that you were done with this thread, some of you even suggested that it be closed but you keep coming back and keep replying. If you are done, then be done. If you aren't then stop saying you are.

Honestly though, what will happen once there is no more "opt out" and everything is cross play through everything? Would you seriously stop playing multiplayer games?

• @xultanis-dragon no idea why hes constantly repeating that he disagrees.

I dont see it being that hes worried that if opposite opinions keep being voiced like they are, that they might get their way , just like the vocal minority he aligns with did?

Must go much deeper than that 😔

Input based matchmaking is definitely the superior method.

• @troubled-cells

The only option is going to be input based in the future or nothing at all. Microsoft and Playstation talked about making the coding more in line with each other and with PC so that they can do cross play across the hardwares. They are pushing for it big time and because the gaming community has been begging for it.

Once the new gens are out with their new super specs the only opt out option that will make sense will be input since hardware separation won't make sense anymore, even though it didn't before as long as the game was optimized for it.

• @xultanis-dragon if mods on console arent a problem then why did treyarch just fix the abundance of mods and hacks for black ops 2?

A 8 year old game.

Black ops 2 mods and hacks patched in 2020

Would be nice if they could fix the ones that exist on the current gen games though 😔

• @kenji-salk said in [MEGA THREAD] Update 2.0.11 - Adventure Cross Play Opt Out Discussion & Feedback:

Popping in to say that things are getting a bit heated. Please let cooler heads prevail and possibly step back for a moment, in order to avoid further being disrespectful to your fellow pirate and prevent further mod action.

Seems more like a couple of people just casually responding to someone who's getting irate and taking things way to seriously to me and going on a war and peace about things

• @gracie-grog6769 I know right, it's such a shame some users are resorting to alt accounts.

Despite getting what they wanted, isnt it.

I can't help it if I feel input based matchmaking is the better way to go.

• @xultanis-dragon Except CoD doesn't allow input based, only hardware. Which means M&K go against controllers in Xbox servers. So the term "every other platform" doesn't count does it? Not to mention the hacking done in CoD Xbox servers anyways. This quite buy you is nonsense not only does modern warfare match via input it shows you what platform someone is playing on and the input method they are using and also has opt out and I agree that it's not a100% put unlike sew of thieves the inputs are easily identifiable and you can leave and search for a controller only match i play or did pretty regularly on modern warfare and 95% of the time the match making works and when it don't we leave lobby and search again and I would turn cross play off on that aswell bit I have a friend on PS4 i like to play with and warzone had to stop because it's rampant with pc cheaters something they they finally seem to be addressing of late

• @tak225 said in [MEGA THREAD] Update 2.0.11 - Adventure Cross Play Opt Out Discussion & Feedback:

@xultanis-dragon Except CoD doesn't allow input based, only hardware. Which means M&K go against controllers in Xbox servers. So the term "every other platform" doesn't count does it?

Sounds like controller players in Warzone get weighted together during matchmaking, even if they are PC, so that servers are mostly full of controller players.

• @d3adst1ck they certainly do.

• @d3adst1ck I think on the whole this is true it too hard to check through 150 players to see what input they are using it's easier in the standard multiplayer where it's supposed to be input based matchmaking and countless times I have been matched with mouse and keyboard it's not 100% but I think cod has it working best with the input based matchmaking and opt outs in place although my understanding is Xbox players can't opt out on warzone which I think is bang out of order to be honest I think it would be great if you could choose what platforms you could be matched with only so I can exclude pc from my matchmaking pool the cheating by the pc mob has made warzone pretty bad getting better with modern warfare banning loads of users

• @tak225 not being funny.

It's not like warzone is a £50 game or anything.

It's free to play.

Dont like the matchmaking ? Don't play the game that costs you nothing to do so in the first place, or pay for any micro transactions.

That's the only way you and anyone bothered by it can have any kind of impact on that choice.

Simple.

• Its looking more likely that the xbox one build of SOT could run at a higher frame rate on series x.

HDR & 60FPS/120FPS support for older games

Kinda Funny Games Daily 05:11 onwards

• @troubled-cells the fact that it's free don't mean anything I have the full game and just don't play a game is no solution when it ruined by a feature that should be completely optional through out the game infact games like this should be opt out automatically and then you choose to opt into cross play and the way the future of gaming is heading if things ain't going to be optional I won't be playing many games so no that's not a option really otherwise there will be alot of games I would otherwise have enjoyed and played not getting played possibly

• @tak225 it means a lot actually, you sound extremely entitled about a game that is free, in my opinion.

Here's hoping that those system level series x features finally gives the xbox one build of SOT the FPS and performance it's always deserved.

• @tak225 said in [MEGA THREAD] Update 2.0.11 - Adventure Cross Play Opt Out Discussion & Feedback:

@troubled-cells the fact that it's free don't mean anything I have the full game and just don't play a game is no solution when it ruined by a feature that should be completely optional through out the game infact games like this should be opt out automatically and then you choose to opt into cross play and the way the future of gaming is heading if things ain't going to be optional I won't be playing many games so no that's not a option really otherwise there will be alot of games I would otherwise have enjoyed and played not getting played possibly

A game that has crossplay doesn't need to have an opt out. Your belief that it is mandatory or should be mandatory is your opinion and pure conjecture.

The game would have been fine, they could have worked on combat instead, but whatever.

Also not playing a game is a very good solution. Just like not going to a concert to a band you don't like, or not watching movies you don't like. Not doing something because you don't like it is a very good choice.

• @troubled-cells well I have actually stopped playing the free version part of the game a game I would otherwise be playing if a opt out was available to Xbox players on warzone and how is it entitled just because it does not fit your rethoric I never asked for cross play on all these games I was fine playing with other console players only but unfortunately the industry is moving in this direction and at the very least they should provide opt outs for us players who don't want to participate in it I don't think it's a big ask really and as I have said to you before I take cross play on a game by game basis and use on some and hate on others but cool with it aslong as I have the choice

• @xultanis-dragon disagree with the diffrent input methods they change something and break or mess up something else I think cross play should not be a automatic thing and should be considered on a game by game basis while providing all players on the platform a choice to participate the fact is it works well in some games and bad in others and I think any game that's free is at the mercy of cheaters of course your gonna disagree with me but I expect nothing else really the fact I don't like it in this game paints a impression of me that I deslike cross play when infact most games that have it i infact use it on but they should always provide the end users a choice to opt into cross play not ask for a opt out or have to quit a game they otherwise would have enjoyed because of the abscence of a opt out and Xbox in particular are the worst company infact to my knowledge being the only company not to give you a choice with Forza games I have no issue with cross play and opt out is abscent gears 5 can only opt out in ranked 😒 bleeding edge forced cross play but the type of game it is it's not too bad sea of thieves forced untill last year game has gotten much better for me and my crew and most players I know who opted out and i fear the will force cross play on halo infinite a franchise I very much enjoy that could be and probably will be ruined by forced cross play I have seen players and even summit 1g complaint about master chief collection and pc controller users having too much aim assist and I can see issues happening with this game I don't think they should not add cross play to games it's great just give us the choice should we find we don't want it on particular games don't think this is a unreasonable thing to want

• @tak225 my rhetoric ?

So what about yours then?

A free to play game doesn't owe you an opt out period, so theres your entitlement buddy.

Like I said, dont like it? Dont play it.

Which you arent.

So kudos for at least partially going about it the right way.

Activison really doesn't owe you a thing though as far as warzone is concerned.

• @tak225

As Microsoft slowly releases lots of games to Steam, it's becomming obvious that the Windows 10 store has failed. It's hated with a passion by most and many more refuse to even try it out after viewing feedback.
    I don't see it being around for too much longer now.

And forced crossplay isn't going down to well with console players currently either on any game. So the future is yet to be written in stone in regards to which direction its heading.
    Time will tell.

• @needsmokes time will tell I don't think refusing to play and being silent I'd the correct solution as some would suggest i take I think cross play is great but should be optional

• @troubled-cells so I should not complain about Xbox players being forced into cross play with pc but PS4 players are able to opt out fully on all modes don't talk rubbish

• @tak225 what's the matter?

Feeling discriminated because of it?

Like I said, dont like it?, dont play it.

Wait it out, assuming they even bother to add it.

Or just go and buy a PS4.

• @troubled-cells I have a PS4 and I have warzone on it they have it right in that platform still think it's out of order that they don't provide a full opt out for Xbox players like them and I will do as I please I don't think I will take any advice from you especially when that advice is sit back and take it complaining and requesting what you want works well enough defo worked with this game at the end of the day we are the customers and these companies should be giving us what we want not the other way round they should be working to please everyone and not just some of the players

• @tak225
    Dont like it ? Go wait it out like I said.

Or just go and play on the PS4 you own to opt out and carry on your progression.

It's not like your hands are tied buddy.

Hence your entitlement.

PC players had to put up with a similar rhetoric for ages and still do, not nice is it?

• @troubled-cells think i will do as I please and continue to let the powers that be know we don't want cross play at all costs and we want the ability to choose not to participate if we choose to which is the correct way there is no entitlement to forced cross play and at the end of the day these companies serve us not the other way around just because you want a all inclusive deal that benefits your platform some don't and more people are letting them know this from what I am seeing it's not the harmonious cumbaya thing they tried to make it seem as I have said before I am pro choice the ability to choose to opt in or out should be there by default and users should choose and I want my preferred platform Xbox to provide what playstation does I don't think I should have to switch consoles when something that's readily available on a competing platform should be there on Xbox aswell as on playstation I mean you actually think it's acceptable for ps players to have a opt out and not Xbox players 😒
    And at the end of the day you should not be forced to participate in something you never wanted in the first place

• This thread has run it's course so will now be closed.

貼文
觀看數
頁數 1755/1778