Can we PLEASE Separate music audio from cannonball hits audio.

• I know this has been a QoL request for a long time now, but with this season blaring music for 3 or so minutes of an opening fight it gets hard to distinguish cannonball hits between music.
    Other in game audio queues get drained out a bit, and communication say on Discord with crew mates forces me to put music volume way down then I want to for cannonball hit confirmation.

Can we finally get an update if this is at all an option in the future if possible?

帖子
    查看
  • This may be time consuming for them to do. Because canon ball "audio cues" are not the only music cues. There are way more.

It may be a trouble for them to seperate them after being together for so long.

I think we would already have them seperated if it was easy to do. So many people including many, many streamers want it. Though, this is just a guess of mine.

What I recommend is to add a uniqe hit marker that shows up when you hit a ship.

Or better yet, the veil forts do a non directional and loud TUNK noise when you hit them. That can play when you hit a ship. It would even help way more than a jingle.

• @thorumsu I can't talk since im not a dev/know how all that works.
    But it should be an audio file that they can isolate and make a new setting for + delete the existing one for the music option as it currently stands, look simple on paper but then again who knows.

• 100% this should be a thing. I think they should make a new audio folder "Boarders/Cannon Hits". These sounds shouldn't compete with the loud music score IMO.

• This needs to happen. I love the music in this game, but I would like it to be quieter, but due to it being tied to audio queues such as the cannonball hits, i just can't turn it down to what would be a sensible level in relationship to the other sounds.

帖子
查看
页数 4/5