Suggestions that could help PVP.

• While I haven't had the best of luck with the PVP but I do see its potential to be fun but I have some ideas that I think rare should include.

The first is, sometimes matches can take way too long to do, sometimes even hours if both ships are stocked. The idea is that maybe they should add a timer like the circle shrinks over time after a certain time has passed for example. Eventually that way the fight will end one way or the other.

The other is for those that spend an hour or so getting stocked up on supplies and then enter PVP only to lose quite quick and lose everything. Maybe they could somehow add a way that if the supplies are in barrels, we can keep them on our new ship in the new server so that way players can jump right back into another fight without having to spend so much time having to restock.

Those are just a couple ideas I had, I'm sure there have been many other suggestions but I feel those 2 would work out well.

帖子
    查看
    generalfeedbackcompetitioncommunity
  • I would like to see some kind of system put in place once you lose that let's you re-supply quicker. Like maybe have your crew all spawn on the Ferry after seeing the sunken splash-screen and load. The Dutchman or some other Ghost/Skelly (could be faction specific) could offer to "help get you back out there quicker, for a small fee..."

Could be something like, (randomly chosen number) 15,000g gets you 100 planks, cannon balls and about 20-30 pieces of fruit mix coconut and above (no nanas plz, this is PVP we're doing here). To prevent abuse the NPC only appears specifically after you lose in a matchmaking session and only offers this refill if you are going directly back into the Queue.

• 1). Please don’t turn this into arena, fortnite or BR
    So what if they last too long, it like any other ship battle you encounter on the open world.
    Well supplied ships? Well maybe…people need to stop supplying themselves so much. Go in with default load. XD

2). No. No thanks. You lose, you lose big. Just any other time

• @burnbacon

The only issue I see with the default loads is 60 cannon balls isn't nearly enough for any kind of prolonged combat. I have run into crews who go into the new PVP matchmaker with the default and they run out of supplies very fast. Perhaps its time to consider upping the default supply?

My team usually feels comfortable to leave after we "supply crate vacuum" the outpost's barrels, which usually gets us an average about 150 cannon balls and around 75 planks. It feels like maybe 100 of each is a better PVP starting number than the 60/25 standard? Fruit is iffy, not sure what that should be. But 16 bananas is insanely low.

帖子
查看
generalfeedbackcompetitioncommunity
页数 3/4