HDR??

• Hey beautiful people.

What's the go with HDR support? because its a pain, any chance of removing or improving the HDR Cal from the game and or instead use the HDR Cal settings from the XSX HDR Cal information. I under stand that there is a lot of different tv/monitors people use and they are each different. In saying that HDR10 is a standard not just a cheep trick.
    lots of people love the game and every one at Rare are doing grate work.. but all that great work is being over shadowed by having to continually adjusting the settings for DAY/NIGHT game play or disabling HDR entirely resalting in a lackluster experience.

lots of love

帖子
    查看
    xbox onequestionfeedback
  • @wombosmash the game IS DARK at night with HDR, yes...like night is dark in reality...just turn it off or deal with it...I had to do a lot of adjusting to find a setting that works for day and night...still dark at night, but playable

• I agree HDR is something that needs to be looked into, Not only are there issues with Day/Night its also difficult for some to notice the difference from Orange/Yellow/Red Coral Levers or Vibrant Lighting colors around the game in general...

• Adjusting gamma used to help. But rare took steps to nerf how much gamma adjustments will help. Sadly when I guild my new PC since nvidias were still so insanely over priced I went for an AMD instead for the first time in like 10+ years... As far as I can tell AMD doesnt have a gamma adjust only brightness and contrast. That fact alone has me wishing I didn't waste money on AMD garbage. There is a reason nvidia is still on top

帖子
查看
xbox onequestionfeedback
页数 1/4