Towns and a Navy that hunts players

• It's my first time posting here, so please be gentle if that has been suggested already :D

My suggestion: What if there were a few small towns on new, a bit bigger islands? And in between those are merchant- and cargo ships trying to bring goods from one town to another. Taking different routes each time.

Those towns would have Navy soldiers patrolling about, including a Navy base somewhere.

Also at sea are Navy ships patrolling and occasionally protecting the civil ships.

The clue is, that your character gets a bounty for attacking civil ships and towns until your character gets captured or killed by the Navy (?) or your head is brought to the Navy by a player in some way (?). The more damage you cause, the higher is your bounty, and the more the Navy wants your head and actively starts looking for you at sea.

When your bounty is up to a certain amount, it would only decrease a certain amount rather than disappear in case of death/capture.

The navy would do nothing to you as long as you don't have a bounty and don't attack them or civil entities. You can also freely walk in towns, as long as you don't wreak havoc there.

There could also be cool Wanted Posters on outposts and towns.

What do you think?

帖子
    查看
    feedbackgeneralxbox onewindows 10story & lore
  • How is this "story and lore" when this is IMPOSSIBLE in the current state of the lore?

Sea Of Thieves is a land of water surrounded by a fog that destroys ships and humans alike. Small ships can enter it under certain situations.

Part of the lore is that the pirates escape to this paradise from the Navy you suggested which are called Grand Maratime Union in this universe.

The whole point of the Sea Of Thieves is that its seperate from the outside world and the ongoing plot is 3 forces fighting to change these lands to their vision.

• @thorumsu What I mean is that something happens in the story for this to happen.

• @pale0724, Towns and a Navy that hunts players içinde yazdı:

@thorumsu What I mean is that something happens in the story for this to happen.

Then we would loose every single faction and commendations tier to them. Impossible to happen and it breaks what this game is suppouse to be. A PVPVE sandbox. We cant really do sandbox if we have The Grand Maratime Union in the seas eh?

• @thorumsu what about another faction instead of the Navy?

It would still be PvPvE with my suggested additions, wouldn't it?

帖子
查看
feedbackgeneralxbox onewindows 10story & lore
页数 4/5