Improvements and Additions to Taverns

• Hello Captains,

so currently, taverns are just a spawnpoint, the location for the stranger and a path for traveling to legends hideout.

My issue is, that there is literally no other incentive to go to a tavern to just "hang out".

In my opinion, a tavern should be the place to spend the final minutes of a long playsession,. Whenever we finish a long haul, we just stand by the beach and watch our ship burn, playing music.

There should be a reason to go to a tavern and here are my ideas:
    -What about some variations in drinks, maybe some chili drink that gives fire resistance or something, just accessible in a tavern. Make them purchaseable and togo?
    -What about small minigames, arm wrestling, darts, drinking contest?
    -What about being able to drink and toast, whilst sitting on a bench?

I think these improvements can really add to the atmosphere of the game.

Happy sailing!

帖子
    查看
  • Since the outposts are spawn points for new crews and also turn in points for lots of treasure, I don't think we should be adding reasons to just hang out there.

You should be starting there, getting set to go and leaving. Players who want to turn in aren't going to want pirates hanging around either.

• I think these aren't bad ideas.

I wouldn't mind some minor stuff to do in taverns. The very first time I reached level 100 back in Season One it happened while drinking and playing music with another crew in a tavern and it was awesome. A couple of minigames would work as bonding activities with your crewmates or strangers if you happen to bump into a friendly group like I did.

As an alternative, if people hanging around in outposts too long is a concern, this could be something to do at the Sea Dog Tavern since it's essentially doing nothing in the middle of the map right now.

• Minigames and emotes while seated would be good for interaction... I don't think this would trap many people in outposts, but if it did they should implement minigames on the ship, through some emote to start maybe.

I think that new activities that don't just involve making money are positive for improving the game.

帖子
查看
页数 2/4