First Year Pirate legend

• This is probably on the biased side
    I would like there to be a full set for the first Year Pirate legend. Originally that's all there was to customize the ship. It looked awesome.(still does) I think it would be cool to have a cannon. Along with others if possible. I understand that u might not make any money. Just would be cool.
    Thank you for your time reading this anyone,
    Have a nice day

帖子
    查看
  • @tlw-green I do think they should finish up the golden legendary set and honestly have missed many anniversaries to do so now.

I don't think it should be tied to getting PL before March 20th, 2019 anymore though. They just need to release new pieces for new reasons/events to current PLs.

• @tlw-green that’s not technically correct, by that point we also had flags, cannons, capstan and wheels to customize. All of which weren’t included.

But as someone who likes full ship sets I would have to agree that I’d love to see it finished. Although I’d be super surprised if they ever do that.

• Another set that is yet to be completed, sadly i think this is one that will never get touched again, hope i’m wrong though, i can only imagine how good a golden legendary hat would look like.

• @kommodoreyenser I agree to an extent. But Pirate legends know have the emissary value sets, and more ship and customization opportunities. This is really to be proud of being one of the first Pirate legends in the sea. Having to grind like there's no tomorrow. Something to really show off the accomplishment.
    Sure there is a day one eye patch, along with the launch crew eye of reach. But to have at least a full ship set would be dope. But I am only one person. And if it never happens it is still a wonderful game. A game that still gets regular updates witch continue to excite me.
    Thanks for reading my post and responding.

Have a wonderful day.

• @kommodoreyenser I'm sorry I misinterpreted your words. I agree. But in my understanding there already are those kinds of sets.

帖子
查看
页数 5/6