More recources when you spawn after sink.

• Rare me and many others "not eveyone" but most of the majority would like to have more resources when you spawn after you sink like the resources would be in your boat so you could get there as fast as possible so the other ship won't steal all your loot, or so your loot doesn't sink. (these are all just ideas for the future to come)

帖子
    查看
    community
  • this i mean so you dont have to collect recources on the island

• No way..
    It is already stupid how quickly a boat can keep coming back after having lost the battle and their loot. Take the L and move on. Stop being a menace in the sea.

• @out4r stop by an outpost and buy the resource crates. If you are that confident that you will get your stuff back because the other crew sank you on a "fluke" then the investment is worth it.

If it because you want to try and get your loot back by RNGing another crew until their supplies are low, then buying the crates is a foolish gold investment.

Either way, increasing base supplies after you sink is just never gonna happen. Everyone would just scuttle off the bat anyway.

• You want this. And I’ll show you a list of people who hate how players respawn and come back.

• @kommodoreyenser fair point

• @out4r NO!

• If anything, I would be more inclined if you spawned with less. In particular no throwables or chainshot on a respawn. You should care about your ship at least a little bit.

• This is completely the opposite what people want. Sunken ships should respawn with zero supplies so they cant just keep coming back every 2 minutes and getting unlimited chainshots.

帖子
查看
community
页数 8/9