Needed features for a 4 year old cosmetic based game.

• Alright so get this. Your looking at a game to buy and you stumble upon sea of thieves, which is a cosmetic based game right, and so you would think after 4 years it would have some sort of feature to save outfits or to even search for items or favorite items! But to your surprise it has not one of those so to check you launch into the game and go into the clothing chest and what you saw was right. No search bar. No custom outfit saves. No favorite option!

So every single time you want to change the look of your pirate, you cant save the look you have because there is no save option! And then think of the people who are on controller and how long it takes to change your outfit through the menu. I mean seriously! its unbelievable how in a cosmetic based game you cant save or even search for items! Every, Single, Time you want to change it. You have to go through all the menus, all the tabs, and if you want to change your pirate to your old look you have to go through all the tabs and menus again!

帖子
    查看
  • @lightflake I'd be so happy, if they just make the first tab in each chest, the "All"-tab, so they are sorted there by sets...now, for example the shipwright chest, you start at the all-tab and got the exact same order like you're going through each tabs...pretty senseless imo
    I want, that it starts there with the sailor set, then the hunter set and so on...if there exists just one part, ok, then it stays alone...

With this, a preset option wouldn't be needed anymore...I actually change my shipcosmetics every session, sometimes in between it, so presets would be nice, but not really neccessary

• I agree with it. It would be really nice to have a "Favorite" option. It would be a good quality of life. While hovering over a cosmetic you could mark them and a star or flag or any icon would float on the corner of the image, and set it as favorite. And then that would add a Favorite Tab so you can easily navigate there in the menu and choose your favorite items.

• Not against a saving favorite cosmetic combinations and such, but I have reasoned out that the reason we don't have it might be to purposefully make it take time so that you, or at least a portion of your crew is left potentially vulnerable to attack because, like many things in the Sea, you can easily have your attention diverted. Another way to look at it is your own closet - do you have Presets sorted out in your own closet so that you can instantly dress in a predetermined set of clothes? While you might have some organization, I doubt most of you pirates go that far. So, that could also be a secondary reason - after all, Rare wants the world to feel like you're living in it. Otherwise, they would let us change out our cosmetics from the main menu. Then again try to imagine how barren the Sea would be if that were the case.

• Not only this, but the inability to rotate your character how you want instead of having to wait for it to circle back around is absurd. For a cosmetic based game, the QoL mechanics to the cosmetics is kinda sad.

帖子
查看
页数 1/5