Looking for folks to Sloop/Brig with (Xbox)

• A bit about me and what I'm looking for:

• mostly love gold hoarders voyages. Literally my favourite thing in the game. Treasure hunting is just awesome! I like souls as well, not interested in PvP. Oh and fishing is awesome! 🧡

• I always rock the Piñata boat. Party boat forever!

• located in NA.

• No mic. I am quite good at typing fast in chat and such, but no mic for talking. You gotta be fine with having a quiet female companion!

So if you're down to chill/vibe/sail/hunt for treasure, please reply! 🧡

帖子
    查看
    xbox onecommunityjust for fun
  • Dude I am DOWN!!! I am a quiet companion and I dont' like to talk much, but I don't type as I am on xbox so it might be a bit weird. I hate PVP but on occasion when you got to you got too.. and I am working towards pirate legend right now.

• @rednoodlepanda

Would be happy to occasionally join.
    I'm pretty quiet and shy myself. Not much for PvP either, I'm usually found island hopping and sometimes doing fairly basic voyages.
    Also sometimes enjoy spending some time fishing at a Seapost when I have little else to do. :)

• Hi! You seem like perfect companions to me! I also have treasure hunting as my favorite activity in the game. I love this game for sailing, enjoying the sea and I'm not a big fan of PVP (I don't hate it, I know this is a multiplayer pirate game and I will never disrespect anyone who likes battles, but it's not the style of game I'm looking for).

There's a catch: My first language is not English (I'm from Portugal). I will understand pretty much everything you write or say, but when I write or speak quickly during the game I will make mistakes quite often. But I promise it won't be anything that gets in the way of a good relationship for the crew or that makes our game difficult.

This is the first time I'm looking for people to play with here on the forum. How do we keep in touch and organize the games? With best regards to all!

• I am happy to play whenever, I'm quite new but I know what I'm doing.
    Usually play solo so need some company.
    I am happy with PVP or without, honestly just want the adventure and the laughs.
    Available to play quite a lot, I play on Xbox so it's convenient.
    Let me know if you're up for it

• My boyfriend and I are in the same boat! Gold Hoarders and OoS are our favorite voyages by far, but we try to do world events whenever there's not too much competition(PvP is not our strong suit or our favorite thing). Honestly he'll just vibe on the boat fishing while I'm sailing between islands and whatnot too. If you wanna go collect skulls and dig up treasure with us just let me know!

Tags are iTyraxis & greynedoxx

• @ityraxis I sent you a message on XBL! ^^;

• @lfirefist-mase said in Looking for folks to Sloop/Brig with (Xbox):

I am happy to play whenever, I'm quite new but I know what I'm doing.
    Usually play solo so need some company.
    I am happy with PVP or without, honestly just want the adventure and the laughs.
    Available to play quite a lot, I play on Xbox so it's convenient.
    Let me know if you're up for it

Send me a message on XBL! ^^;

I'm still very much looking for people to sail with! 🧡

• We seem to like doing the same thing would you mind crewing up?

• I'm a fisherman and I don't have mic either, add me! My GT is the same as my forum name.

帖子
查看
xbox onecommunityjust for fun
页数 7/11