Capture a Code (UNOFFICIAL) Community Competition. Your Best ‘Meg Meat or Kraken Fodder' Screenshot. [RESULTS]

• Ahoy!
    I'm back with the winning screenshot plus a few extra capstans and 6 packs left over from Sea of Thieves Community day!

But, without further ado let's get the important winning pic done first
    So.... well done @NataliexSx with your game of Megball! :D

As for the other capstans and 6-packs on offer?

All I can say is keep checking your inventories as a few of you might find something extra in there!

帖子
    查看
  • Congrats!!

• Congratulations Nat!

• Hahaha that ones genius! I love it!

• @lizalaroo yayyy thank you!

• Congrats @NataliexSx ! Great shot!

• What’s that about the extra capstans and six packs?

• Nat definitely deserved it, good work everyone. Hoping for a capstan myself, I'm on NA-East servers and I don't believe any deckhands are in NA-East. Congratulations to everyone though, can't wait to see next theme.

• heyyy congrats

• GZ! ^_^ I'm still waiting to get such a good shot at a contest. :D

• congrats nice screenshot

• Cool screen you deverd it

• @illbushido305 I've sneakily given out a few extra capstans and 6-packs. Some of you may find a new cosmetic in your inventory over the next week! :D

• @lizalaroo ah interesting! Hopefully it wasn’t me but rather someone more deserving since I’ve had the two for a long time.

• @lizalaroo 😮!!!!!!

• @seanye-quest what? 😂

• @lizalaroo Lol! I was just excited about the prospect of having a surprise 6-pack in my inventory that's all!

• @lizalaroo thank you so much, I just checked my inventory because I was curious, and I had seen the capstan, thank you very much I'm happy to be able to finally complete my obsidian ship set ❤️

帖子
查看
页数 17/18