PVP

• ok I know this is just another PVP discussion but here me out...
    Ofcourse it is well known that a certain part of the community does not like the online PVP and people ruining the fun, me included. Me and a few friends all agree that it would be a good idea that there would be certain servers where you aren't able to attack each other or kill players, steal chests or board ships, unless you are in a alliance with the ships that's trying to attack/board/kill/steal (for commendations). this would mean that the people who really don't want to loose the PVP can always play PVP (and against people who also want PVP, making less people run away and making good fights) and the people who really hate the PVP can just enjoy the world, fight the dangerous skeleton ships, krakens and megeladons, doing the wonderfull tall tales and answering to the gold hoarders calls. This way everyone is able to enjoy the game in the way THEY like to enjoy it personally and everyone can play however they want, make new friends and just relax. If there was no PVP, this game would be way more relaxed, but also less stressfull. This way people can choose to just relax and play their favorite game or really go fight and have fun stealing treasure. Everyone can choose what they like to do and everyone has more fun over all. if anyone is reading this, thank you for your attention and I hope my voice will be heard. See you on the Sea of thieves and have fun everyone ~ Marvel

帖子
    查看
    feedback
  • Oh look a pve server thread hidden under a pvp title...

• @marvel1093 Ahoy, going to be dropping anchor on this thread as there is a post about Rare's thoughts on PvPvE (including a link to the recent Sea of Thieves Podcast that discusses it) here: https://www.seaofthieves.com/community/forums/topic/136693/pvpve-the-team-s-thoughts/1

You can read an article by joe here in regards to Private/Custom Servers.

Thank you.

• Ahoy!

We have semi-recently given our thoughts on the topic of PvPvE and discussed it in an official Podcast here.

There is also a thread for Custom servers here.

Sea of Thieves will always be a shared world adventure game, with elements of both PvP and PvE but Joe did speak about Custom Servers about a year ago. These servers will not offer Gold or progression IF they become available to the public. Private Servers are still being tested with our Partners.

Dropping anchor on this now.

Thanks,
    j0toro

帖子
查看
feedback
页数 3/4