Fort of the damned white and pink skeletons not counting

• Ahoy there! I'm not sure if it is the right place to write this topic, but i'm trying to finish FOTD commendations and my white and pink skelly numbers just stucked. I finished three FOTD's yesterday and killed like 30+ white skellys. Is this a common issue? i tried to log off and log in again an again to see if it is bugged but didn't work.

帖子
    查看
    windows 10feedbackgeneralevents
  • @modirgin said in Fort of the damned white and pink skeletons not counting:

Ahoy there! I'm not sure if it is the right place to write this topic, but i'm trying to finish FOTD commendations and my white and pink skelly numbers just stucked. I finished three FOTD's yesterday and killed like 30+ white skellys. Is this a common issue? i tried to log off and log in again an again to see if it is bugged but didn't work.

Long time ago but I seem to remember sometimes having the same issue when the event launched. Don’t worry though, you will finish those long before you hit 50 completions.

• @kommodoreyenser it is so annoying man, i finished 2 more today and nothing changed :) Just wasting my time... Cool.

• File a ticket with support.

• @modirgin sagte in Fort of the damned white and pink skeletons not counting:

@kommodoreyenser it is so annoying man, i finished 2 more today and nothing changed :) Just wasting my time... Cool.

Have you done it alone, or was another crew with you?

• It's been a while since I've done that commendation, but like others said, I remember this happening back then as well. If I recall, the white and pink skeletons only counted if they spawned in the first couple waves (before multiple colors spawn at once... or maybe it was only in the very first wave, I dont remember for sure). So I'm not sure if this is still the issue. YMMV, but this is what I seem to remember happening back then.

• @personalc0ffee, Fort of the damned white and pink skeletons not counting içinde yazdı:

File a ticket with support.

I did, they didn't respond yet...

@schwammlgott, Fort of the damned white and pink skeletons not counting içinde yazdı:

@modirgin sagte in Fort of the damned white and pink skeletons not counting:

@kommodoreyenser it is so annoying man, i finished 2 more today and nothing changed :) Just wasting my time... Cool.

Have you done it alone, or was another crew with you?

i did both, didn't count in any ways :/

@tangus-00, Fort of the damned white and pink skeletons not counting içinde yazdı:

It's been a while since I've done that commendation, but like others said, I remember this happening back then as well. If I recall, the white and pink skeletons only counted if they spawned in the first couple waves (before multiple colors spawn at once... or maybe it was only in the very first wave, I dont remember for sure). So I'm not sure if this is still the issue. YMMV, but this is what I seem to remember happening back then.

They spawned in the first waves, they spawned at the last waves, nothing changed.... Literally nothing :D
    It is getting annoying, i finished 4 more FOTD after i wrote this, they still stays at 42 and 24. I'm gonna cry lol

• @modirgin when someone from another crew kills them, it doesn't count...you need to get the last hit...
    If it still doesn't count, I guess only support can help

• @schwammlgott i hit the last hit always, i finished fotd by myself 2 more times, no one with me... im just waiting for the support, nothing more to do :/

帖子
查看
windows 10feedbackgeneralevents
页数 8/9