Sunk without even leaving spawn

• I was buying a load of ashen chest/key voyages then I get sunk in a hit and run before I've even left spawn. They didn't even do anything else other than sink me. Why?!

帖子
    查看
  • Put simply, because they can

• See a boat?

Got a cannon?

Shoot the boat!

• They probably took your supplies and sunk you, it means when you respawn you will still have default supplies

• Sea of Opportunity...

• I TRULY HOPE YOU WERE ONE OF MY VICTIMS. YOUR TEARS FUEL OUR ALL-MOTHER, THE SEA (OF THIEVES).

ADDENDUM, YOU ARE WEAK.

• Yea, Today my friend and i were just sailing, killing skelly Captains, doing the quests and chillin when my friend said "There's a sloop following us" I turn and he's WAY back, barely seeing him with my spyglass. "No worries" I thought as I figured he was just going to an Island where we were. We stop at an outpost on the other side of the map (Ancient Spire from Golden Sands) and sold our loot. as we take off, there he is, STILL following us. I didn't worry about losing loot, so I told my friend to weave in and out of the Rocks, well he finally caught us and killed us and sunk the ship. "Why? What in the world did we do to warrant getting chased ALL the way across the map? there were 3 other ships we passed so close, we could've boarded them! he could've veered off and fought, but he had it in his head to keep chasing us! well, he didn't get any loot, all he did was kill us and sink us. Makes you wonder doesn't it? Heh, Heh, Fun game!

• @flymaveric said in Sunk without even leaving spawn:

I was buying a load of ashen chest/key voyages then I get sunk in a hit and run before I've even left spawn. They didn't even do anything else other than sink me. Why?!

How long did you just sit in port after spawning?

It's kinda rude to spawn your ship and sit there for more than 5 minutes or so. Other people may be waiting for you to leave the port so they can sell while you're just sitting there diddling your thumbs.

Personally, if I see a ship sitting at an outpost for more than 5 mins or so - I row over with some kegs and blow it up to light a fire under their butt and teach them a lesson about just sitting in port wasting peoples time.

帖子
查看
页数 1/8