No server change when in combat

• i was just in combat with a megalodon and it only needed one or two more hits with the cannon to go down but then boom server change, megalodon gone, wasted resources for nothing.
    that's not great, it would be better if you weren't forced onto a new server in situations like that.
    you also should get a grace period after the fight to collect the loot before you change the server.

Gönderiler
    Görüntüleme
  • Server merges have been extremely aggressive recently, definitely need to get toned down a peg.

Recently my crew got merged as we were about to sell at an outpost.
    We were lucky there wasn't a ship there on the server we merged into and we hadn't started unloading.

• that is a shrouded ghost nightmare scenario

I've killed thousands and never had the merge until after the kill but it still makes me nervous regularly

much like when captaincy falls off randomly

• I hate those merges, i log on late on friday night, see the server is full, reapers emissarys, so i log out and log back in to a different server. Its rather empty, i go to devils roar (before playing veil) to do some ashen athena, or whatever on the main map,Reach like level 3 or 4 - BAM server merge. 1-2 reapers, nearby brig etc. So i just sail to an outpost, sell and be done for the night. I really dont see a point of fighting vs 3 or 4 people over 2 hours of work in sot.

Gönderiler
Görüntüleme
3 / 4