Dark Adventurer sails should be nerfed/removed/retextured

• @wolfmanbush Wise words, my friend. That concept is foreign to some, though.

• @valor-omega

It's like saying the sloop doesn't benefit from having barrels on the gun deck because you don't have to walk that much further to get to the barrels on other ships.

Extra work is still extra work whichever way you want to spin it.
    With DA sails you don't need to make any of the concessions being listed off to begin with. It's just more efficient.

• Interesting thought based on something someone here said.

If having DA sails draws more attention, and perhaps PvP, is it worth having them when not "hunting" for PvP? Because while you may have more visibility and therefore allegedly an advantage or whatever, if you are more frequently targeted, is the "advantage" worth it?

• @maximusarael020 said in Dark Adventurer sails should be nerfed/removed/retextured:

Interesting thought based on something someone here said.

If having DA sails draws more attention, and perhaps PvP, is it worth having them when not "hunting" for PvP? Because while you may have more visibility and therefore allegedly an advantage or whatever, if you are more frequently targeted, is the "advantage" worth it?

You're not going to get more frequently targeted. If anything you'll get targeted less frequently.

When my crew sees DA sails we say "oh those guys are sweats" and don't want to deal with them unless we have to.

• @scheneighnay sagte in Dark Adventurer sails should be nerfed/removed/retextured:

@maximusarael020 said in Dark Adventurer sails should be nerfed/removed/retextured:

Interesting thought based on something someone here said.

You're not going to get more frequently targeted. If anything you'll get targeted less frequently.

When my crew sees DA sails we say "oh those guys are sweats" and don't want to deal with them unless we have to.

I'd say, if they come towards you...PvP sweats
    If they sail the other way as soon as they see you...PvE, maybe alliance server players...so might be worthit to sink 😉

• The sails don't impact anything expect long distance vision. If you are in PVP you most likely aren't looking thru the sail to see your enemy. Also sails don't impact the cannon so no need to have any changes.

Views
40 out of 41