Loading times on PC

• I have a pretty good SSD, but every time I launch sot I have 10+ minute loading times. Someone please help its so annoying.

Gönderiler
    Görüntüleme
  • Sounds like the rest of your computer is lacking power or your internet is struggling.

• Is SoT the only game that boots from your SSD? Do you also have your OS booting off the SSD? Because that can also play into it.

• Usually from "set sail" to into game is around 10 seconds for me, i7 8700 512gb ssd. How much memory do you have free on ssd?

• @unleet1 50 of 500 gb.

• @thefrostycowman You will probably want at least 100 or 200gb free, especially if you are running OS on that disk as well. Just a guess and perhaps depending on other specs.

• @valor-omega Most of my games are on SSD, but sot is the only one that loads poorly.

• @thefrostycowman It could be that your SSD is just getting too loaded up. I typically pick around three or so games that I primarily play, to boot on SSD, and then have all the others on one of my two, 2TB hard drives.

• Open the settings for the app and do a repair on the install of the game, then test if this still happens.

• Try a couple of things, make sure:

1. You're PC storage isn't full.
    2. You're PC isn't over heating/bottlenecking in any way
    3. I've seen a couple ppl say that repairing the game has helped if that's an option for you.
    4. You're internet connection is consistent and decent.
  • New or old issue?

• Sometime my series x gets up to 5 minutes.

• Had the same exact issue. Update your drivers and it will load normally again

Gönderiler
Görüntüleme
10 / 13