Trinket Frames

• That it be allowed to use each of the frames already obtained and not leave us with the option of only using the last one purchased, there are times when one wants to feel humble and wants a wooden frame instead of one full of gems and gold. Thanks :).

Gönderiler
    Görüntüleme
  • @literalcurve said in Trinket Frames:

That it be allowed to use each of the frames already obtained and not leave us with the option of only using the last one purchased, there are times when one wants to feel humble and wants a wooden frame instead of one full of gems and gold. Thanks :).

Why buy it then? They are like at least 100k a pop? ^^

• @zig-zag-ltu said in Trinket Frames:

@literalcurve said in Trinket Frames:

That it be allowed to use each of the frames already obtained and not leave us with the option of only using the last one purchased, there are times when one wants to feel humble and wants a wooden frame instead of one full of gems and gold. Thanks :).

Not the point. You should be able to pick items you purchased instead of just not buying the upgrade.

• @dank-jimb0 said in Trinket Frames:

@zig-zag-ltu said in Trinket Frames:

@literalcurve said in Trinket Frames:

Not the point. You should be able to pick items you purchased instead of just not buying the upgrade.

Well technically yes, you are right, you bought it, so you should be able to choose what you purchased.

However, personally I like this system, I suspect you are one of those veteran pirates, who likes to pretend they are rather new ^^? Ahrrrr xD

• I would also like to use some of my lower tier arena cutlasses. While the max level looks the coolest, I love the simple design of them.

• I wish you kept the ability to use the lower tier trinkets even after upgrading. The aesthetic for my brig is different than the aesthetic for my sloop and one tier base doesn't look as good as the other. So I have to compromise whether I upgrade or not and which ship gets which trinket.

• @zig-zag-ltu said in Trinket Frames:
    I suspect you are one of those veteran pirates, who likes to pretend they are rather new ^^? Ahrrrr xD

I have a couple ships that are named, styled and decorated around being extravagant that look great with paintings and trinkets in exquisite frames.

I also have a couple ships that look like straight up trash heaps filled with bottles and junk, it would be great to have the option to hang the same paintings and trinkets I use on my extravagant ships on that ship but with the lowest tier frame.

An example: A Gold Hoarder themed Gally and a Bilge Rat themed Sloop.
    You can't have both if you want to use the same trinkets.

Gönderiler
Görüntüleme
6 / 7