Can we remove the legend requirements for multiple ships?

• With the new captaincy update I bought one of each type of ship. I just got my Brigantine to legendary status and I can finally buy a second Brigantine. The problem is that I’m unable to buy a 3rd brigantine. In order to buy a 3rd Brigantine, I must get my second ship to the same legendary status as the first Brigantine

I am fine getting my initial 3 ships to legendary status but if I want 15 ships I must get them ALL to legendary status? Do you know how long that will take? I will have to spend hours AFK sleeping on my ship and playing shanties just to get my fleet. As it stands now, it will take forever to get a fleet if I play the game as Rare intended.

Gönderiler
    Görüntüleme
    questionfeedback
  • @coffeelight5545 You can farm that milestone by dismantling a new ship and re-buying I would recommend doing that instead of leveling up multiple ships to legendary if you have the money

• In order to buy a 3rd Brigantine, I must get my second ship to the same legendary status as the first Brigantine

I am fine getting my initial 3 ships to legendary status but if I want 15 ships I must get them ALL to legendary status? Do you know how long that will take?

Yes. Your not meant to finish every thing so quickly. Why do you? Why end the grind and leave you empty?

(I knew with them reducing some of the fun milestones. People would be begging to have the others reduced. So far this whole milestone thing been a waste if they just gonna remove the fun from it. “To hard”)

• @navillicious

I already farmed that milestone. I’m now working towards my actual fleet I intend to use.

The multiple ships for me at least was always about quickly loading in my favorite ship cosmetics. I don’t care about leveling up every single ship. Personally, I wouldn’t buy multiple ships if I could save more than one type of cosmetic to a ship. I don’t mind paying money to save cosmetics. I just wish I could have 4 different cosmetic presents so I can change my ship based on my mood

• @coffeelight5545 Oh gotcha, yeah if you're not working towards the milestone the system does seem annoying

• @coffeelight5545 said in Can we remove the legend requirements for multiple ships?:

@navillicious

I already farmed that milestone. I’m now working towards my actual fleet I intend to use.

The multiple ships for me at least was always about quickly loading in my favorite ship cosmetics. I don’t care about leveling up every single ship. Personally, I wouldn’t buy multiple ships if I could save more than one type of cosmetic to a ship. I don’t mind paying money to save cosmetics. I just wish I could have 4 different cosmetic presents so I can change my ship based on my mood

^ this...

Hewwo fellow cheese lord. 😆

The biggest disappointment is that I have to commit to a theme since I can't change a name without paying 5$ to enjoy the tools they gave us. (With a metric aft tonne of rules attached...)

Provisions eaten can be cheesed the easiest. ESPECIALLY at the Sea Dog Tavern.........
    🤫🤣

• @pithyrumble

They say it’s bad luck to change the name of a boat but honestly, I don’t believe in superstition.

I agree that not giving us the ability to freely change the name is ridiculous. I feel like the name should be tied to the ship crest itself. By unlocking the voyager crests, I technically get 4 different blue ship crests. I should be able to name my ship 4 different names by swapping out those ship crests

• @coffeelight5545 said in Can we remove the legend requirements for multiple ships?:

@pithyrumble

They say it’s bad luck to change the name of a boat but honestly, I don’t believe in superstition.

I have never heard that and I collect superstitions like obscenities 😆

Gönderiler
Görüntüleme
questionfeedback
7 / 8