Spatial Audio made the game sound worse

• Me and my girlfriend both have the Xbox Wireless Headset, all with Dolby Atmos and both Equalisers personally done.

Funny enough. Her headset came 4 days ago and we tested games sounds, especially Sea of Thieves for her (before this update). She said this game was very crystal clear sounding and beautiful details and bass.

Now we saw spatial audio support and we were very curious/excited about this. But turns out it sounds muddy and flat. Water and gun sounds, walking. Everything, we tested other spatial audio games and they sound way better.

Please let there be a ingame option for this. I’m not turning it off on the Xbox settings because every other game sounds perfect! Turning it off makes everything sound even worse

Gönderiler
    Görüntüleme
    xbox onefeedbackgeneral
  • @ideathstroke19 Yes, all of this. My crew noticed right away that the audio was terrible. It was described as like playing in a tin can. Lots of treble, no bass. All the SFX seemed muted, flat (as you described) and tinny. We also couldn’t hear the cooking SFX from top deck anymore (where before we could). It was also very difficult to hear other players coming from behind our characters during PvP interactions.

Whatever was done with the spatial audio update, broke the in-game audio. We all changed our Xbox setting back to “Stereo Uncompressed” and it sounded better, but we shouldn’t have to change our Xbox settings for one game. Here’s hoping they apply a fix soon.

Gönderiler
Görüntüleme
xbox onefeedbackgeneral
1 / 2