Ability to delete purchases items from inventory

• I bought loads of pistols and swords etc that i no longer use / like and it would be a great feature to be able to delete the things you no longer want from your inventory!

Gönderiler
    Görüntüleme
    communityfeedbackgeneral
  • Why though? You can just ignore the unused items and stick to the ones you prefer to use.

• @wyvernkraehe said in Ability to delete purchases items from inventory:

Why though? You can just ignore the unused items and stick to the ones you prefer to use.

My guess would be that he wants to browse faster between the more favorable ones.

• @purnellap1 said in Ability to delete purchases items from inventory:

I bought loads of pistols and swords etc that i no longer use / like and it would be a great feature to be able to delete the things you no longer want from your inventory!

You shouldn’t be able to delete items but you should be able to put them in storage. There should be a “Chest” option in the main option page (in the main menu, not the game menu) where you can store unwanted items. My idea is simple. In this storage chest you can hide cosmetics that you don’t want to see in game. You can return at anytime to unlock them so they reappear in the game. This feature can even be used to create a favorite item that can be equipped easily. Many people have been asking for instant equip for their favorite cosmetics. Personally this “Chest” option could accomplish this

• GreenGrimz you are right to an extent i just want them gone they're kimd of an eyesore. Coffeelight your suggestion would be a great alternative to selling them!

• @coffeelight5545

Splendid suggestion there kind sir!

• I bought loads of pistols and swords etc that i no longer use

Why buy stuff you no longer use? Why buy them begin with?

• @burnbacon I’m not sure I understand this question. Have you not bought anything ever that you grew out of?

• There are a tone of these posts that all fall to the same fundamental problem being the UI being absolutely awful! We need an updated UI that lets us favorite and pick the cosmetics we want more easily!

Gönderiler
Görüntüleme
communityfeedbackgeneral
1 / 9