[Mega Thread] Update 2.0.16 - Haunted Shores Discussion / Feedback

• I love the new Cosmetics but find it as a bit rude to the trusty players that has been playing for a long time not getting anything nearly like it as the new players buying the game right now.
    I have seen countless Discussions on steam and pouring in bad reviews because of this move. Would love to know why they decided it was a good idea to ignore their current player-base with nice look cosmetics only to try get a few new ones. I understand getting new players is important, but there is better ways that makes new players interested and keep the old players satisfied and not thrown under a rug.

• As this thread was 5 months old, and revived today, it will now be locked. Please feel free to start a new discussion on this topic!

A general reminder to all, please avoid reviving threads aged past 30 days, as it is considered a necro, and is against our forum rules

Bumping Threads
    Bumping threads with content that is not providing additional information to the original post is not permitted. Resurrecting very old threads is also not permitted. A warning will be issued and the thread locked. Ignoring the warning will result in a temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action continues, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

Gönderiler
Görüntüleme
142 / 143