[Mega Thread] Sea of Thieves: The Arena

• So many questions.

Why do we need to choose from the menu outside the world, whether to take part in arena matches?
    If you could go to an NPC, use a noticeboard, walk through that upper door in the tavern to access it, it would remain immersive and feel part of the whole world of SoT rather than an add on which may well feel separate to what we thought of as the whole ethos of Sea of Thieves.

How might this impact on the journey to Legend?
    If Legend requires 3 factions maxed then those who play mostly arena will need to also spend time in the the main world, how will this affect the experience of those who prefer adventure mode?

How might the presence of players who prefer the arena mode, whose skills and experience is based around pvp affect the balance in the main game, where at the moment the players you encounter have learned their skills over time with everyone else.
    Will it be a fast track training ground to being able to easily dominate casual, more social, more adventure orientated crews?

Are there competent plans in place to tackle the behaviours which are common in a fast paced, 'heart thumping, intense' competitive experiences that might make their way over to the main game?

How will Rare reassure those for whom Sea of Thieves was that first toe in the water of online multiplayer games, who now play with family, children, who enjoy solo voyaging, whose enjoyment comes from the beautiful world we sail in and the relaxed pace of the game, that their experience will remain similar?

Will this detract or change the experience of those who have been enjoying Sea of Thieves as it is, a world with adventure and encounters, where you don't know what the intention is of that sail on the horizon..

If players choose not to take part in the arena, will this affect their progress/achievements in any way?

We've seen competitive treasure hunting as an example, what other examples might there be for matches? Might there be pve versions?

Will we see leaderboards, k/d ratios, stats and all the paraphernalia of pvp gaming? Will these be used in matchmaking? How, as an inclusive game, will this cater for differences in hardware, internet etc?

FPS modes are generally focused on particular skills, will there be any work done on the combat system to enhance the experience of those taking part in arena and what effect might this have on the main game?

Oh and crossplay.

While this mode does effectively split the playerbase physically by requiring a different log in, it also splits the player outside the game because the concerns, feedback, complaints, suggestions of those who play arena might well be very different to those of players playing the main game - where might the development focus lie when addressing both sets of feedback?

Hopefully 5pm today might answer some of these.

• @katttruewalker it had better! Because radio silence on the forum is never a good thing and usually causes revolt!

• @katttruewalker excellent post by the way - sums up everything pretty much!

• @enf0rcer

I do not make these cliams litely.

You definitely are and so are the others. You are claiming the game is "dead" now that Rare added something to the game that doesn't directly affect the main mode, and is the first thing they've added to the game that actually gives us both something different to do, and something that will provide lasting content. At the very worst this is n updates worth of sub-optimally used dev time(which compared to the chairs, suicide, and mermaid "event" is well spent).

I'm saying there are much better solution that will work long term. This is a short term solution that only treats the symptoms of the problem not the root cause.

Nothing else solves this problem. The game NEEDS a dedicated PvP area that provides consistent and satisfying PvP. This is something that the normal area simply cannot provide. This was Rares best course of action IMO. The PvEvP mode needs WAY to much to get it to a good spot to be fixed in the short or medium term. A PvP area is easy to do(since it uses mostly current assets), gives players something to do, provides much more focused PvP data to improve the entire game, and gives us our first merit based reward(maybe). If they worked solely on the default mode, this game would just continue to bleed players. Arena is the quickclot this game needs right now.

• @scallywagmango said in [Mega Thread] Sea of Thieves: The Arena:

@enf0rcer I think this decision from Rare directly reflects what some people have been asking for. While it's sad to admit, people have been complaining about Sea of Thieves being 'too competitive'. I disagree, as I love PvP and outwitting opponents in battle. I believe this is a patch to a rather ongoing problem where people grief and camp new players until quitting.

This does directly address What players been asking for it does Not Address Why the players are asking for it. There was a serious and foundmental problem with the PvP and PvE balance in the PvEvP enviroment. I was one that warned about this. If they did not adjust both the PvP and PvE elements together it would drag the whole game down and force the game to split the servers. They only kept adding PvE content giving very few nods to PvP. Now we are getting a seperate PvP mode. If PvP had kept up with PvE this wouldn't even be an issue. Players started to camp new players cause they were ignored and was a direct result of disicions made by Rare. Ill give you an example. Before when a player ship sunk you could still loot the barrels as it sank. Rare decide to change that and lock the barrels upon ship death. Therfore player would spawncamp the ship and keep it afloat just to steal the resources. Solution: Have it so when a player ship sinks there resource barrel float up. So they'll just sink the ship grab the resources and move on. Is that so difficult.

My theory is that The Arena is for people who don't like the PvE grind, or are already Legends with nothing else to do. A friend of mine used to play this game religiously, got Pirate Legend, and then quit playing ever since. When I showed him the Youtube video, he was so hyped. I'm all for The Arena, as it gives trolls, and other people who love PvP (raises hand) to actually get some action in this game. There is too much lull time between voyages right now if you like PvP, and that is why there are not many people on.

The sad reality was the games core concept was never about the grind it was about theift. They had to have a reason for player to collect loot for others to steal. The grind should have incorperated stealing loot but it didn't instead we got bearly 1 achivement to steal 1 perticular piece of Loot. A game called Sea of Theives the only reward we get for stealing is one achivement. That sound like a bad joke. Infact this game was looked at as more of a social experiment then a game.

We haven't seen how this will play out with rewards, but I believe that Rare can find a way to make the system just as fair compared to the regular PvPvE mode. I also think that yes, everyone will check out The Arena at first, but most will go back to the normal game.

Well depending on who you ask, You wouldn't want this mode balanced like the normal mode as it is viewed as highly unbalanced interms of ground combat. Some go as far as adding ship combat to that. It's balanced as it easily avoided in a PvP centric mode will see how balanced it actually is.

It reminds me of the Devil's Roar, where greater risk, greater reward was implied. When it first launched, everyone was there doing commendations. After the event ended, only a handful of people stayed. This is how I believe The Arena will hold up.

How will it have greater rewards when there seperate? You thinking your commedation and stuff will be shared? It's a sepreate MODE it will have it's on vendor with it's own rewards.
    Therefore it has it's own risk with it's own rewards.

• @betsill said in [Mega Thread] Sea of Thieves: The Arena:

@enf0rcer

I do not make these cliams litely.

You definitely are and so are the others. You are claiming the game is "dead" now that Rare added something to the game that doesn't directly affect the main mode, and is the first thing they've added to the game that actually gives us both something different to do, and something that will provide lasting content. At the very worst this is n updates worth of sub-optimally used dev time(which compared to the chairs, suicide, and mermaid "event" is well spent).

No i did not say the game is dead. I said the idea was dead. I'm also warning everyone the consequences of this disicion. This game will now ultimatly have to directly compete with a much greater adversary as it gave up it's one a only advantage. It's was basically conciding defeat. Now i hope this game does not die as it would most likely take Rare with it unless the rumours are true and there already working on another Title and are wanting SoT to die. They realistically can win this fight. Have you even seen the new Skull and Bone trialer yet. It came on not long after SOT.

I'm saying there are much better solution that will work long term. This is a short term solution that only treats the symptoms of the problem not the root cause.

Nothing else solves this problem. The game NEEDS a dedicated PvP area that provides consistent and satisfying PvP. This is something that the normal area simply cannot provide. This was Rares best course of action IMO. The PvEvP mode needs WAY to much to get it to a good spot to be fixed in the short or medium term. A PvP area is easy to do(since it uses mostly current assets), gives players something to do, provides much more focused PvP data to improve the entire game, and gives us our first merit based reward(maybe). If they worked solely on the default mode, this game would just continue to bleed players. Arena is the quickclot this game needs right now.

How do you know. Nothing was even tried. There were many an i mean many ideas that could have been tryed. All they ever talked about trying was a bounty system which they were vague about. There were many suggestions for bounty system they couldn't bother to say which one they tried.

• @skulliah

Trust them? How can we do that now?

This is 180 turn on the basis of an inclusive and shared world. They are literally splitting the players.

-People are not going to buy SOT for a SOT BR game mode. Combat is far too basic.

-The Players that put the T in SOT will leave for the BR mode.

-Without the Theives the original game totally dies. As the lack of content becomes brutally painful.

If this is Rare’s game changer that Joe talked about then all I can say is I am very disappointed. The shroud/Fog is also rendered pointless content.... yep that’s right folks it’s just fog. There are no enemy ships in game anyway. W*f was Rare thinking!

• @sshteeve

Joe and Craig should he reading this thread and working out that the reaction is not a good one.

The reaction is only negative on this thread. The youtube teaser is on track to be the most liked video they've put out in a long time. Has 1/3 the views of forsaken shoes, but almost 3/4 the likes. You guys are just being selfish. If you don't like this game mode don't play it.

• A couple of questions answered in this tweet -
    https://twitter.com/ChappersChapman/status/1061380899676344321

• @betsill go check out Twitter
    Damn right I'm being selfish wanting a game I love and have played since before launch to stay as a whole and not fractured off into a PVP fest.

• 69% adventure mode
    31% Arena/competitive
    at time of posting.

https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/1061374101623779328

• @argenysdagreat Let me clarify. I didn't say I didn't want this feature in the game but why does it have to be a separate mode. You could have this as a server event that happens every hour on the hour (similar to Forzathon Live in FH4). You don't have to partake but if you do then you obviously get the rewards. This also means that players who don't partake will be able to steal treasure from those who are (but wont get the rep and half the gold) and be able to witness epic battles. I like the idea but not that they are splitting the game up like this. I hope that either Rare implement this into the main game or just scrap the idea altogether.

• I think the concerns over split development time and comparisons to BR killing the original fortnite, might be unwarranted here. Especially with Chapman confirming this has been in the works the whole time.

But also because SoT has always had a tight connection between Lore and Gameplay. And the lore setup here is that a character is setting up the competition to find out who's the best pirate or whatever.

There's only one SoT. The competition exists in the world that we've all been living in for 7 month now. That suggest they're not gonna make a separate map, and moreover everything about the world itself should be the same, krakens spawning in arena, etc. When they continue to make more things for the world it'll effect both. The only thing that would be necessarily different is your doing a mission against other players. And real world logistical and technical problems neccisitate having to opt in to this before your tehnically in the world.

That being said, I'm not entirely sure it even needs to be on completely separate servers. If it's a 2v2 for example each team could spawn at say, Galleons grave and Daggertooth and be given the mission. While the other 2 ships on the server are doing there own thing. But hopefully we'll get more details on how this all works soon enough.

• I hope it will remove the people that like to bully the questing non PvP players but with all bullys some will stay because it's easier to attack the non PvP players than fight it out with somebody bigger than you.

Let's give it a chance. The other concern is rates distraction with this and loss of development in the core game.

• @katttruewalker yep. Totally agree.

Is the panel at 5pm UK time?
    Can we watch it anywhere?

• @xraylexx I believe it is at 5pm, I'll see what information I can chase up about being able to watch it, should be on mixer if so?

• @katttruewalker cool. Seems a must watch....

• @sshteeve
    Why do people keep saying that? The game has always been "fractured". Only six ships can play on a server. As long as their are at least 6 crews worth of people playing you will not see any changes to the normal mode. Good on Rare for taking a step in the right direction.

• Just want to add this is an awful idea.

Lots of people have raised specific reasons as to why they think its a bad idea, so I don't want to repeat them in great length here, but the key ones for me are:

• PvP players which present a threat and a challenge will leave adventure mode
    • It won't feel like one living, breathing, emergent world, it will feel like two
    • Several steps have been taken by Rare to make the seas friendlier (alliances, shared goals in commendations etc), so maybe some steps should be taken to encourage PvP in the main mode rather than try to split it off
    • One of the most fun things about adventure mode is the fact that you know some crews are agressive, some run away from everyone, and others are in the middle this will ruin that.
  • At this stage until we know more details I can’t really say how I feel towards the Arena, it looks amazing, fun and interesting but I am a little disappointed in it being a separate game mode.

Sea of Thieves has always emphasized bringing people together and allowing players to create their own stories in the world. It has been about having those random encounters and many players have come up with a lot of creative content whilst adventuring; from fleets and players creating their own in-game events, game shows to just having some fun times, battles and piratey shenanigans. I think it would be more immersive if the arena could be entered from in-game, say you meet another crew and want to challenge them to a battle etc. you could agree to sail over to the arena.

At present we can only speculate on this new game mode but I worry it will split the player base and take away from the overall charm of this adventure game. I also hope focus on this new mode will not hinder or take away resources and time spent on future content for the adventure mode. The adventure campaigns such as the hungering deep and the cursed sails were amazing how they brought players together and I really hope to see a lot more fun/interesting campaigns added in the future.

With the time/resources etc. spent focusing on this update I also feel that this should have been used on much more needed features. Particularly the ability to change ship/crew size from within the game session to keep all current progress on quests and allow players to play more dynamically. It’s a feature a lot of people want yet sadly still not a key focus.

These are just some of my thoughts, for now I am remaining skeptically optimistic, hopefully all our questions and concerns will be answered soon.

• @katttruewalker My gut reaction was also to want to access the arena through the main game as well, but if you think about what that would actually entail it makes sense its from a menu. Getting a crew, loading into the main game for 2-5 minutes, talking to a Sea Dog at an outpost to set up a match, then load into that instance of the sea and youre now looking at anywhere between 5-10 minutes of downtime assuming matchmaking was quick to get into a mode thats advertised as a faster punchier version of the game.

• @katttruewalker said in [Mega Thread] Sea of Thieves: The Arena:

So many questions.

Why do we need to choose from the menu outside the world, whether to take part in arena matches?
    If you could go to an NPC, use a noticeboard, walk through that upper door in the tavern to access it, it would remain immersive and feel part of the whole world of SoT rather than an add on which may well feel separate to what we thought of as the whole ethos of Sea of Thieves.

How might this impact on the journey to Legend?
    If Legend requires 3 factions maxed then those who play mostly arena will need to also spend time in the the main world, how will this affect the experience of those who prefer adventure mode?

How might the presence of players who prefer the arena mode, whose skills and experience is based around pvp affect the balance in the main game, where at the moment the players you encounter have learned their skills over time with everyone else.
    Will it be a fast track training ground to being able to easily dominate casual, more social, more adventure orientated crews?

Are there competent plans in place to tackle the behaviours which are common in a fast paced, 'heart thumping, intense' competitive experiences that might make their way over to the main game?

How will Rare reassure those for whom Sea of Thieves was that first toe in the water of online multiplayer games, who now play with family, children, who enjoy solo voyaging, whose enjoyment comes from the beautiful world we sail in and the relaxed pace of the game, that their experience will remain similar?

Will this detract or change the experience of those who have been enjoying Sea of Thieves as it is, a world with adventure and encounters, where you don't know what the intention is of that sail on the horizon..

If players choose not to take part in the arena, will this affect their progress/achievements in any way?

We've seen competitive treasure hunting as an example, what other examples might there be for matches? Might there be pve versions?

Will we see leaderboards, k/d ratios, stats and all the paraphernalia of pvp gaming? Will these be used in matchmaking? How, as an inclusive game, will this cater for differences in hardware, internet etc?

FPS modes are generally focused on particular skills, will there be any work done on the combat system to enhance the experience of those taking part in arena and what effect might this have on the main game?

Oh and crossplay.

While this mode does effectively split the playerbase physically by requiring a different log in, it also splits the player outside the game because the concerns, feedback, complaints, suggestions of those who play arena might well be very different to those of players playing the main game - where might the development focus lie when addressing both sets of feedback?

Hopefully 5pm today might answer some of these.

Thanks for this Katt.... just woke up... & I'm working thru this Mega thread.
    Certainly has a few concerns for me.
    Issues appear to have been fleshed out a little more.
    I will reserve judgement for now.
    But this panel at 5pm (UK)..... it couldn't be more important, they got to get it right.

• @hammy-hamstar said in [Mega Thread] Sea of Thieves: The Arena:

I hope it will remove the people that like to bully the questing non PvP players but with all bullys some will stay because it's easier to attack the non PvP players than fight it out with somebody bigger than you.

Let's give it a chance. The other concern is rates distraction with this and loss of development in the core game.

Ohhh the bullies will come back with a vengeance now my Salt weathered friend. The really wicked greifer types will love this.

The game got too hard for them as time passed and they had to fight compitant crews. Now the world is going to be left with only soft bellied PvE players. I can already hear their screams coming from the future 😂

• GREAT JOB RARE!!! I waiting this soo long!

1. I hope you fix game netcode!
    2. I hope you close crossplay!!!!!
    3. I hope this game will be best cybersport game ever!
      Ofcourse 90% players is a [Mod edited] and they dislake pvp. Dont listen rare. LETS GOOOO!!!
  • @alekseylight

Just a reminder that the forum rules prohibit derogatory language towards other members of the community.

I've edited your post according to the following rule.

Derogatory Language
    Name calling, personal attacks and using derogatory language against Community Members, Rare Employees, Global Moderators or Deckhands is not acceptable. Using such language will result in a warning, then temporary ban from the Forums and a final warning. If the action is persistent or increasingly aggressive, a permanent ban from the Forums will be issued.

https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/45966/sea-of-thieves-official-forum-rules

• @katttruewalker said in [Mega Thread] Sea of Thieves: The Arena:

69% adventure mode
    31% Arena/competitive
    at time of posting.

https://twitter.com/aarongreenberg/status/1061374101623779328

Why is it adventure or arena, as I will play both?

It would be interesting to see the poll with that option, not just either adventure or arena.

I enjoy pvp... alot, do I attack everyone? No.
    Do I attack some? Yes
    Do alot of players run away now? Yes
    Do I win alot of the fights? Yes

Sea of thieves needed this, I want to be killed and sunk at a more frequent pace than I do now, as I feel like I am not growing anymore, I am well on my way to owning all the current cosmetics, not to far off athena 10 which I have put off so I have something I can keep doing.

I no longer grind the game anymore since the time limted events are not time limited anymore to earn dbucks, a move I was not happy with, but respected as some players dont have as much time as I do.

So enough of the hating, adventure mode will still be here, and the arena I am nearly 100% sure will not be able to take over adventure as it will need adventure to live itself as I have said in one of my previous posts on here.

It is just adding a new way to play, game modes will most likely last only 30 minutes or so, new players will still have to hit legend to get the most of the game and being as most new players will be competitive, trust me they will want everything, so adventure will get a boost.

Having more pvp players in a server will not upset the balancr, if you cant keep a eye on the horizon for the other 5 potential ships in the server by now that is your problem, no one elses as 99% of fights can be avoided if you steer clear of them.

New modes can be added, skull ball for example we just had the calavera cup a few months back, this will make it easier to implement, capture the flag game you have to steel the enemy flag from their crows nest and bring it back to yours....

New ways to play, to compliement the main game not take from it, this is no way like diablo immortal making a mobile game when 90% of the playerbase is hardcore pc gamers, so blizzard not understanding the playerbase.

Rare understands this, and will do it right, when it comes to pioneers like was said, I will test this to hell and look at it from both points of view not just my own personal bias, how many of you other pioneers will do the same as you have stated you wont already. Meaning I will put my point across if I feel it will distract from adventure to much, be open minded, give it the time it needs to be developed well.

• @failedbread Mr Greenberg does say 'prefer', although I don't disagree with you, an option for 'all of it' might have worked better, perhaps it's because he's looking for specific information from the poll?

• @xraylexx said in [Mega Thread] Sea of Thieves: The Arena:

@katttruewalker yep. Totally agree.

Is the panel at 5pm UK time?
    Can we watch it anywhere?

Yes 5pm gmt matey

• @solestone563412 said in [Mega Thread] Sea of Thieves: The Arena:

So one can only assume that Microsoft is disappointed with the $$$ Numbers and is forcing Rare into this!

I disagree, if this was the case the easy solution would be to just add pets and other microtransations in game. I for one would buy it all.

• @r0guesquirrel said in [Mega Thread] Sea of Thieves: The Arena:

@katttruewalker My gut reaction was also to want to access the arena through the main game as well, but if you think about what that would actually entail it makes sense its from a menu. Getting a crew, loading into the main game for 2-5 minutes, talking to a Sea Dog at an outpost to set up a match, then load into that instance of the sea and youre now looking at anywhere between 5-10 minutes of downtime assuming matchmaking was quick to get into a mode thats advertised as a faster punchier version of the game.

Also you need to load into a instance in adventure, speak to a sea dog at a outpost and then be moved to a new instance.

Making server merges more frequent, no need to have the middleman, same as if the arena mode was in adventure, whats the point a crew doing a voyage needs to go to x island to complete voyage (could be a athena chest) adventure crew then needs to wait till event is over wasting more time for them to get their loot.

• I think it will be fine, it could be quite fun. And I'm not a pvper.
    This conflict between pvp and pve has been rife, forcing our playstyle on each other. I'd rather have an agreed duel rather than be harassed across the map so this could be the answer.
    Also voyaging can take hours getting anything done, the one thing I like about those team deathmatch type games is that they are only 15 or 30mins so great when we don't have much time.

Look at it this way, maybe now in the Adventure mode we'll be able to get some relaxing fishing in. Rare ;-)

• So hyped for this I can't wait! In reality guys it's a win win for all, pvp players get to pvp or even if your not a pvp player you can now practice and get good in the arena if you choose too, the people who only pve should be happy they can dig and horde in...relative peace, and for people like me who like every aspect...well there will be so much to choose from I feel like a kid at Christmas 😂 I get to hone my skills in the arena, do some pve in adventure mode, and when another ship steps out of line, sink them as usual, maybe easier or harder than usual because they've practiced in the arena also? Or easier because I'm the one with more experience? Who knows! Exciting times ahead, let's not forget there's more to be announced with shrouded spoils so hold fire for now on criticism! Well done rare I have every faith in these devs!

• Don't split the player base in half instead separate pc and Xbox online as people have been asking since day one.

• @FailedBread I think it sounds fun. A bit "too fun" compared to adventure mode, at least for me.

As a pirate legend, the only thing left for me to do is either run athenas (go on a 2+ hours voyage for a single chest yay) or just roam the seas in search of something else to do.
    Honestly, as much as I like the base game, I will probably play this new mode more, since I have nothing else to do in the other one. I bet others feel the same, and not because they are PvP players.

This is what a lot of people wanted when they started playing. I wanted a mix of PvE and PvP. Now that I'm done with the PvE content and players are as rare as the box of wonders, this is all I have left to do.

I see a lot of threads about people complaining about PvP but really, fights are rare, very rare. This is because PvP in the base game is not worth it. They should change it instead of adding a different mode for that.

Regarding the Arena Mode itself, I see quite a lot of problems with it. Mainly playing with randoms. Everyone knows that having 1-2 new "aye" type of players means you are going to lose.
    If people are allowed to make groups on discord for it, things will be very unbalanced as well. 1 or 2 organized groups can pretty much crush everyone else. Also you have the PC vs Xbox issue.

Even if it's random groups only, there are too many variables. Do you get an experienced player or a new one? Can he speak or type or just say Aye? Does he even communicate and follow orders? Griefing here will be a bigger problem as well. You can't afford to have people in the brig in competitive content.

Unlike games such as pubg or fortnite, 1-2 players can't carry a team. You can be the best player ever but if your teammates don't contribute and communicate, you are going to have a bad time.

• @blindnev said in [Mega Thread] Sea of Thieves: The Arena:

@FailedBread I think it sounds fun. A bit "too fun" compared to adventure mode, at least for me.

As a pirate legend, the only thing left for me to do is either run athenas (go on a 2+ hours voyage for a single chest yay) or just roam the seas in search of something else to do.
    Honestly, as much as I like the base game, I will probably play this new mode more, since I have nothing else to do in the other one. I bet others feel the same, and not because they are PvP players.

This is what a lot of people wanted when they started playing. I wanted a mix of PvE and PvP. Now that I'm done with the PvE content and players are as rare as the box of wonders, this is all I have left to do.

I see a lot of threads about people complaining about PvP but really, fights are rare, very rare. This is because PvP in the base game is not worth it. They should change it instead of adding a different mode for that.

Regarding the Arena Mode itself, I see quite a lot of problems with it. Mainly playing with randoms. Everyone knows that having 1-2 new "aye" type of players means you are going to lose.
    If people are allowed to make groups on discord for it, things will be very unbalanced as well. 1 or 2 organized groups can pretty much crush everyone else. Also you have the PC vs Xbox issue.

Even if it's random groups only, there are too many variables. Do you get an experienced player or a new one? Can he speak or type or just say Aye? Does he even communicate and follow orders? Griefing here will be a bigger problem as well. You can't afford to have people in the brig in competitive content.

Unlike games such as pubg or fortnite, 1-2 players can't carry a team. You can be the best player ever but if your teammates don't contribute and communicate, you are going to have a bad time.

I am probably at risk of being told off for spamming this thread soon lol.

I agree to some extent to what you are saying, but if you make commedations for pvp the uproar would be huge aswell as it seems you just cant please some people.

And yes also the randoms in your team, but you can post on lfg etc to build a team up and get better so I see that as a issues but not a problem.

Pc vs xbox I slightly disagree with, I play xbox and have killed plenty of pc players, but pc does have a higher fps than us xbox players so some optimisation I feel needs to be done to address that issue, but I am quite happy to fight with pc players.

โพสต์
การดู
292 จาก 520