So, I can see a number of people having issues with Twitch stream time not counting and wanted to share my experience and what I have had to do (twice now) to get it working again.
Firstly - I have found that it often takes maybe 5 to 15 minutes before anything counts, and it then seems to only update maybe every 15 minutes or so, so make sure you stream for 30 minutes or so just to be sure it isn't working.
skip this if you don't want the background
I originally setup on the Creator Crew with Mixer and the time tracked fine (direct from XBox and via Lightstream). When Mixer closed I went to Twitch and found the time was no longer counting - after multiple support tickets back and forth something was fixed on the SoT end and the following are the instructions I was given to get things working again (basically turn it off and on again)
I have recently had to do this again, despite nothing changing on my end, other than a break from trying any streaming for a few years, and from having no time tracked for over an hour - after doing this is started working again.
Now the important bit.
- Sign in on www.seaofthieves.com on the account that you used to link to your Twitch account
- Go to https://www.seaofthieves.com/account and LEAVE the Creator Crew
- On the same page UNLINK your Twitch account
- Logout of the Sea of Thieves website
- Go to https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections and scroll down to the 'Other Connections' section and find 'Sea of Thieves' and Disconnect
- At this point I was instructed to clear my internet cache etc - however I found running in 'Incognito' or 'In Private' worked
Sign back in to https://www.seaofthieves.com/
- Go to https://www.seaofthieves.com/twitch-drops to complete sign up flow (this will link Twitch again)
- Go to https://www.seaofthieves.com/account and REJOIN the Creator Crew (it should be under 'Available Programs'
If you have only just signed up, this probably wont fix it, but this has fixed the not tracking issue for me twice now.