Can we be able to wear Clothes/Hair/Outfits over the Skeleton Curse?

• Since the skeleton fits our character's anatomy, would it be possible to add where we can choose wear our stuff on it besides just the Cosmetics purchased from the Bonesmith? I haven't gotten the curse yet, but after seeing some players get it, they told me it doesn't allow anything to be worn over it but the skeleton gear.

The journey to reach 100 for this curse feels like a waste of time if I can't have my character look unique as a skelly with the pirate gear I have. lol

• feedback
  • Since the skeleton is a whole new model that is structured differently and the regular clothes are modeled to fit the shape of a fleshy character, that would mean either they would slap on the ability to use clothes as it is leaving it baggy, floaty, and weird looking, or they would have to remodel EVERY clothing item in the game that they have ever made.

It does kind of suck that they cant really make clothes work, but the new system allows for more unique options that you couldnt get with a fleshy pirate since now they can tie stuff onto the bones, or have things directly fused with the bones. It grants some new creativity, and if they add more, as im sure they will in the future, that means there will be more creativity to work with the skeleton curse in ways we cant see with the clothes we have.

feedback
1 จาก 2