An Adjustment...

• Not a fan of pvp. Makes my hands shake (and I'm probably just old too.)

I accidentally activated the hourglass of doom and while trying to wait out the 15m death clock I got invaded and sunk. NBD, pirates gonna pirate. Got a pink light lol.

Didn't get loser points.

I also had dropped my emissary flag when I realized what I did so there wasn't much to be won aside from a quick W.

Now I know several of you are like "ha, git gud pve crybaby" but that's not really the issue.

Defenders who are running emissary or have loot aboard and essentially volunteer (in my case lol) to be loot goblins, should get at least the same amount of loser points as those who are spam diving for losses. (Not that there is anything wrong with that...) I'd say more since they are contributing.

I would also suggest allowing loot to come diving and be rewarded with a few more loser points.

Obviously, winning in these situations should also net gains... but I haven't won yet and winners are getting plenty as it is 😄

• Defending loot and still losing should definitely yield a little more allegiance.
    I've not tried defending yet for the exact reason that it sounds like if I lose, then I'm not rewarded in anyway for defending the loot, and I may as well just dive for games instead lol

1 จาก 2