Question About Season 8 and Allegiances

• Forgive me in advance if this is a really silly question, but I've scoped around a bit and couldn't find a definite answer. When it comes to the War of the Sea of Thieves that's going on with the new season, will the allegiance system (and rewards) still be available as a part of the game after the season has ended?

• questiongeneral
  • yeah it's here to stay like the other milestones

so don't worry, take your time

• Yes. The only thing that goes away at the end of the season is the plunder pass and all things in that menu. The gameplay of “Battle for the sea of thieves”, factions, rewards, etc. will stay in the game :)
    (Not a silly question don’t worry)

• They may alter it in the future as the Story progresses.

Deep Future: Flameheart sealed away, PL vanished/dies?. New PL Belle & Servant of Flame run by Duke.
    Both sides enjoy the competition between the two, so as sign of true pirates Keep the battle going as sign of good faith and honor among pirates. (since nobody can really die in SoT)

• @burnbacon
    I’m not the one to come up with it but I think it’d be super cool if they added dark Brethren or GMU as factions! Either replacing the current factions in the far future or just for more variability.

(If it was all at the same time anyone could go against anyone)

questiongeneral
4 จาก 5