It's about time to fix your servers Rare.

• It feels like with every update the servers get less and less stable. The servers normally cant handle more than 3 boat fights without exploding but now you can't even move around your own boat without constant desync. As of now, when fighting sloop v.s sloop you can't shoot anybody on deck without them teleporting around. With the game population growing I feel it's the right time to fix server stability and other game breaking bugs that have been around for years (hit reg)

• I would say more of the same this season than worse so far

which many might not see as an improvement but with the history of performance it's a start

this is also right out of the gate for the season so by time the first patch for it comes out it might be a bit better than it has been in some time.

• Ah yes! The classic "just fix it already!" mind set. Rare has been working on these issues for some time, its not like telling them to "just fix it already" will make them get up and start working to fix it, because they are already working on it.

As for constant desync, that issue hasn't popped up for me much, it could be your internet or hardware.

• @ninjashadow2 At this point, it is part Rare's code efficiency and part Microsoft IMO. Rare is probably trying, so here is your other option: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/support

• @goldsmen Yeah but the server issue has been going on for years and every attempt to "fix" it has either done nothing at all or made it worse. Finding a new way to fix the servers should be higher on the priority list for the devs.

• @ninjashadow2 said in It's about time to fix your servers Rare.:

@goldsmen Yeah but the server issue has been going on for years and every attempt to "fix" it has either done nothing at all or made it worse. Finding a new way to fix the servers should be higher on the priority list for the devs.

Im not sure what they can do to raise priority beyond constantly working on it. You have to consider how dated this game is and how old the code in it is, its not going to be a simple fix.

• @ninjashadow2 There's a reason no games outside Microsoft's titles use Azure servers.

• @tommy said in It's about time to fix your servers Rare.:

@ninjashadow2 There's a reason no games outside Microsoft's titles use Azure servers.

According to their site, Fall Guys, Rainbow Six Siege and No Man's Sky use Azure.

• Gally vs Gally is pretty bad when it comes to big desync, when you board/get boarded, enemies literally teleport away constantly making it hard to track/hit targets.
    Also sometimes waves/cannons have desync where you shoot cannons but your cannons go way to low/high.

Same for bucketing off the bat, theres like a 1-2 sec delay where you can't actually bucket (Although this only happens at the start when you start fighting/bucketing for the first time)

overall though I would take this update over anything in the past in finding fights in adventure which were previously underwhelming in a lot of PvP encounters.
    Constant running/dodging for hours in a session etc.

5 จาก 9