Trinkets at Season 7

• Sorry, but this mechanics to get someone trinkets is ridiculous. If u already kill Shrouded Ghost, obviusly automatic u win the trinket for kill him. Why doesnt the same for Hunter's Call ? Anyone of the GM team really think if people who get Hunter's Call go take another time ? (this is just a example)

I get it all new seasons is always focused in new players, take him for inside the game, but this time to old players .... is just lamentable.

• feedbackgeneral
  • I don't think the new players argument is a good defense for the current metrics either- Nobody wants to look at a game and think "Maybe in five years I'll complete this".

At least I don't haha.

• @bodziin I completely agree with you. Not having retroactive commendation unlocks feels bad man. They have stated, its starts fresh with new Captaincy, and we were 'not technically a captain and such' ...but we were sailing a ship doing those grinds! some of those took us a year or more! ... to grind all those skeleton lords and forts again.. but here we are. Also, so you know, They are anchoring threads like this.

feedbackgeneral
1 จาก 3