Just want to have fun

• Thank you to all who decided to add the Reapers on here. You truly ruined the game for casual players. These ships are faster than any ship in the game, you absolutely cannot play solo because its only tryhard jerk offs who use them. I just want to have a casual fun time leveling up my gold hoarders and time after time again it gets ruined by these people. If you all can add an option for controllers only, then you can make a separate lobby for these sweats. Its just not fun anymore. Been playing for over a year and this has just gotten out of hand. Literally the worst thing you all could add in the game so thank you for finding out how to do that. Won’t be playing it anymore until they are gone and seems like you all don’t care enough to act on it so might be uninstalling it now since I can’t even enjoy it for an hour.

• xbox onecommunityjust for funfeedback
  • Ahoy @beavis36 !

We try to encourage natural discussion on the Forums and, while we understand your intent is to leave feedback, posts such as these can be seen as antagonising and do nothing to contribute to the discussion and tend to lead to negative sentiment towards other groups of players.

Dropping anchor here.
    Thanks

xbox onecommunityjust for funfeedback
1 จาก 2