NO GOLD :D

• I just turned in what should have been 350k gold and got none from it. If Rare traded strawberrybeard for this happening, just for us to be rewarded with "50k gold and 50 dabloons", I'm going to be p i s s e d. This is ridiculous.

โพสต์
    การดู
  • It's a weekend.
    It's community day.

Probably laggy at best.

Note your beginning and ending gold. Check the next day. Hopefully it's not a voyage if it gets lost and just a payout.

• Yeah just cashed in a Legend of the Veil and had the same problem. Emissary value is going up though so I hope the gold will follow.

As you said, gonna be a real letdown if it disappears and we get compensated 50K instead.

• I just ran into some people on a server that were quite upset about their stacks not resulting in gold

I sold some stuff and no gold so yeah

it's back

• No gold as of 2 24 pm eastern standard time.

• After investigation, the team have resolved the issue of players not receiving gold when selling and you should now see the delayed gold appearing in your accounts. Anyone who has not received their gold by tomorrow should contact our Support team

This is promising as it's been quite a while since it was a delay rather than data loss

also encouraging people to report gold loss if it doesn't arrive is interesting and suggests there may be improvements this time around about getting gold put into accounts

• @wolfmanbush Yes, I am glad they fixed this. The gold DID come in delayed, though slow. But it came nonetheless. So if anyone is seeing this, yes, your gold will come. It seems to be fixed anyways. I am glad they are actively fixing it

• @nebsma1ll1w said in NO GOLD :D:

@wolfmanbush Yes, I am glad they fixed this. The gold DID come in delayed, though slow. But it came nonetheless. So if anyone is seeing this, yes, your gold will come. It seems to be fixed anyways. I am glad they are actively fixing it

addressed it quicker than usual and had more successful results than usual

very cool

• I still did not get my gold OR rep.

• @thorumsu

Make a support ticket then...

• @pithyrumble, NO GOLD :D içinde yazdı:

@thorumsu

What category would I even choose?

• @thorumsu Bug Reports (Retail Only)

• @thorumsu said in NO GOLD :D:

@pithyrumble, NO GOLD :D içinde yazdı:

@thorumsu

What category would I even choose?

Good question. Support Ticket Tutorial: GO!

Scroll down to the individual faq's. Something about achievements on steam. Click/tap whatever and when it's done loading scroll down to the bottom (ish) and it will say, still need help? Give you a button to create a support ticket. You get a drop down menu. I'd go with Bug Report Retail or general inquiry. Subject Community Day GOLD issue or something like that.make your case.
    Attachments like starting screenshots if you have them. Good luck and Favourable winds!!

โพสต์
การดู
4 จาก 13