The Little Pirate That Could

• This is the story of the little pirate that could...

Today I tried something different and joined an open crew. They decided they wanted to do FOTD. We did it, gathered the loot and then was attacked by another ship. We put up a good fight but the other ship bested us eventually and As the ship was sinking, I grabbed the Athena Chest and started swimming.

I swam to the Sea Dog Tavern and waited for them to see if the other crew would sell the stuff at reapers.

After they left, I tried to get the new crew (as the old one left) to pick me up at Sea Dogs. I waited but they never came (don't blame them, if I just joined an open crew and someone told me they were at Sea Dogs with an Athena, I wouldn't believe them either)

As soon as I realised no one was coming, I refilled my ammo, stuffed my pockets with food and swam for Reapers Hideout. 3 shark encounters and 1 siren encounter later, I finally made it and sold that Athena.

• xbox onejust for funwindows 10general
  • It always feels nice when something like that works out

many more could's that'll turn into did's are bound to end up in your captain's log

• @wolfmanbush I just wish I knew how long the other crew searched for the Athena before they realized they wouldn't find it.

• @riftenwatcher GG my friend, GG!

xbox onejust for funwindows 10general
1 จาก 4