Looking for people to play with and learn the game.

• I just started the game and don't know much and it sucks playing solo. Hard to shoot navigate and fix holes lol.

• xbox onequestionjust for fungeneral
  • Just uninstall.

The whole community would rather wait until you are fighting a ghost ship while still learning the damn buttons, come up on you kill you with fire cannons, board you and finally kill you when you respawn. obviously making for a wonderful first impression or in my case first time out since the game launched.

[mod edit]

• @c0nucleation sagte in Looking for people to play with and learn the game.:

Just uninstall.

The whole community would rather wait until you are fighting a ghost ship while still learning the damn buttons, come up on you kill you with fire cannons, board you and finally kill you when you respawn. obviously making for a wonderful first impression or in my case first time out since the game launched.

[mod edit]

You salty guy keep your opinion and please just leave! Like in your other locked thread you are just here to make problems because the game doesn't change to your favour...learn the game or leave...nobody needs your salt here

• @zealotslayerpro I can show you the ropes if you want, feel free to add me and when im online send me a message.

@C0NUcleation Stop being so salty!

• @c0nucleation lol

• Feel free to join me if you ever see me online.

• @zealotslayerpro Feel free to add me. XBL is username. I'm on PC. Have a mic and am willing to teach you as I close in on Pirate Lord. I'm on most evenings after work.

xbox onequestionjust for fungeneral
4 จาก 7