flintlock penisula help

• So i solved the riddles, and i have the last riddle to do a few steps to the east, but there is no specified amount Help?

• @thecod3breaker2 said in flintlock penisula help:

So i solved the riddles, and i have the last riddle to do a few steps to the east, but there is no specified amount Help?

Without the text of the last line of the riddle itself, we can't do much.

Perhaps it says you have to walk until you reach a tree or something ?

Otherwise I would just take one step East and dig - take another step East and dig &c.
    After 10 steps and not finding the treasure, I would reconsider if it's the correct place; or just give up and do another quest.

• @lem0n-curry As far as im aware there is only 1 snake grave, and its the same one from the 2nd (there were 3, the island, the lantern at snake grave, and the take a few steps) i took all angles and dug every step yet no ash chests

@lem0n-curry As far as im aware there is only 1 snake grave, and its the same one from the 2nd (there were 3, the island, the lantern at snake grave, and the take a few steps) i took all angles and dug every step yet no ash chests

Again, without the text of the last line of the riddle itself, we can't do much.

Either the line contains useful information you don't seem to be of use to tell us or the quest is bugged.

• @lem0n-curry Hey, i said the last line of the riddle That its "From the snake's grave (north east) Take a few steps to the east, and happily dig up that scorched treasure with lost gold inside" but the quest is most probably bugged

@lem0n-curry Hey, i said the last line of the riddle That its "From the snake's grave (north east) Take a few steps to the east, and happily dig up that scorched treasure with lost gold inside" but the quest is most probably bugged

It is probably bugged. I never came across a riddle with just "a few steps", always a number or until an object as a tree.

If it's part of an Athena, I would try a few other locations on Flintlock and go East and dig.

Is it by chance a very old voyage you kept holding on to for a year or two ?
    I've tried to do an old delivery one once without success.

• Actually yeah, its i think from 2020

1 จาก 7