Beelping Murder hobos

• 3/4 of way through flameheart, get attacked by other ship that SHOULD have allied up and complted event for double the points.
    instead we ended up in a prolonged battle that cost both of us 3 titimes the wood and cannonshot that the regular battle would have, and then they outright cheated and rapid-shot fire and chains that sank us.

• communityevents
  • @shadowstar-x1 and why should they have allied ?

is this something i missed in the code of conduct ?

Be a good sport. Sea of Thieves is a pirate game, and stealth, stealing and battles are all part of the fun. All pirates on the seas accept that, but be a good sportsman in both victory and loss.

source: https://www.seaofthieves.com/code-of-conduct

hmm no must not be that

and rapid fire any cannon shot seems to me to be a very interesting cheat as this is stuff that is handled server side mostly (trajectory calculations and stuff)

i do however taste quite a bit of salt from someone that wasnt ready for another crew attacking

• @shadowstar-x1 People aren’t entitled to alliance with you if they don’t want to. The event isn’t required, it’s something people choose to do.

I’m not gonna put all links because I’m fairly sure I’ve given them to you before, but it’s a PvPvE game. People can choose what they want to do whether it’s PvE grinding the event like you, or PvPing without a care about the event like them.

You’ve already said you’ve had encounters like this before so you just need to realize that it’s some pixels in a pirate game that other people want. A fun and competitive pirate game but not something to collect salt over.

communityevents
2 จาก 3