Looking for some regular crewmates to sail with!

• Hello fellow pirates!
    Looking for some more chill pirate peeps to play with regularly. Myself and a friend of mine are on 3-4 days of the week and during the weekend. We are both usually online from 2pm-6pm CST on the weekdays but quite a bit longer on the weekends. Im fairly new, (just started this Julyish) almost to pirate legend, but my buddy pretty much knows what they are doing so it mostly makes up for it. We mostly do PVE that then turns into PVP, lol. Not scared of it tho, unless we have stuff 'n things in which case we turn tail and run. 18 and up please! Mic would be lovely but not required!

Публикации
    Просмотры
  • I’m always seeking crew. I have 1 regular that I play with but she plays less often than I do (usually only on weekends). That being said I play mostly on weekends (long sessions), and put in some time on week days (usually from 5-8ish on those days I play). Would love to have some other mates to join up with - solo can be a frustrating experience. I have over 100 days in the game (so over 2400hrs played). I’m pretty good.

• Sounds lovely! Ill add ya!

Публикации
Просмотры
2 из 3