UK mature gamer seeks shipmates!

• Hi,

Mature gamer, UK. Would I like to play this game more but it’s a slog solo.

Anybody need a hand, company?

I’ve not even completed a full tail/adventure yet.

GT: themillertron.

I have a headset. Chilled easy going guy.

Saturday night is generally Xbox time. I can do week eight sessions, around 8/9pm.

Thanks.

Публикации
    Просмотры
  • I’ve added you

• Not sure if you are still looking for crew but I’ve just got back into the game after a long lay off and happy to join you. It’s definitely a slog solo. I’ve got a captain’s sloop and brig but not a gal. Mainly after rep for legend status but pretty chill with anything really.

• Howdy! Im actually CST, but my sloopmate is in the UK and our schedules usually match up pretty well. Im easy going and pretty much up for anything. I'll add ya!

• Another mature UK gamer here. Let me know if you’re still looking for people

• Hi :) older from uk also I have a few people I play with from dif countries that I have found on SOT and have gd fun, am pirate legend now and love to do a bit of everything don’t mind helping people raise there emissionary levels ect :) or whatever they would like to do, I play most evenings if I can :p , anyone here is more than welcome to add me up so we can sail together, I’m on pc but can still add me on Xbox ect :)

• Good Day,

I myself am NA EA but the times that I play I end up with EU pirates. I will add you and whoever else from this thread that is interested.

MY GT is Tinable.

I am a daily player. I play from 4:00 EST to about 8:00 weekdays and early on the weekends. I am usually on by 6:00 am. I am an early bird.

I am mainly commendation hunting but will do anything.

I use discord mainly but don't mind xbox parties or pirate chat.

• @chazzzmann666

I added you. :)

• Thanks.

Anyone Can reach me on Xbox gamer tag (my name)

Steam - Chazzz or friend code 71479367

Discord - chazzz#5974

• @themillertron @ChazzzMann666 @Tinable added all 3 of you in the xbox app for win10. Let me know if I should add you somewhere else

• @gloom-walker350
    xbox app is good. I am on steam but never access it for friends. lol.

• Hi, have added you all, hope to see you on the seas!

• I'm down for some emissary action. Don't tend to use mic but a solid team mate. Play on Steam but can crossplay with Xbox. AynzYT8287 :)

Публикации
Просмотры
12 из 13