Is loading into a session where your crew is at a skeleton fort and immediately dying a feature or a bug?

• I could have sworn this was added quite some time ago and is in the patch notes somewhere, but I'm having trouble finding it.

Basically, as it currently stands, when anyone joins a crew's session from the outside and the crew is at an active world event or sometimes even pvp, the new crewmate spawns in dead.

Is this a feature or a bug?

I could have sworn this was a feature that had something to do with players circumventing old ferry times somehow or some way and if that is the case, it is outdated as ferry times have been reduced.

But if it is not a feature and is a bug, will this ever get fixed? Been in the game a long time.

And at a seemingly 100% spawn in dead rate, I am pretty sure that I am correct in thinking that it is a feature and not a bug. Can anyone confirm?

Публикации
    Просмотры
    question
  • Is this a feature or a bug?

Bug. Happens from time to time.

What I’m also surprised about, you found a crew that wasn’t still at the outpost but at an active event. :o

• It's a bug. If it happens, don't let your crew revive you either because your character will end up bugged until you go to the ferry.

Публикации
Просмотры
question
2 из 3