Log book - history

• I’m a day one pirate and I’ve been sailing the seas for so many years, me and my little sloop have seen off krakens, megs and the occasional other pirate, not to mention hours, days, weeks at sea cooking fish, eating bananas and singing shanties.

But the new log book is everthing from now :( and it’s such a lost opportunity, I don’t want a new ship… my ship and I have been together from the start but the logbook doesn’t tell me that.

With the amount of credits I have the system must know what I’ve sold… the missions I’ve completed, the skeletons I’ve slain, as a long term pirate it makes me not want to play to be honest, all the trinkets and clothes I have up until now tell a story and yet my logbook is blank :(

Can we not backdate some stats… there must be something???

Публикации
    Просмотры
  • @kenneth-mcgrew nope...doesn't work, won't happen, sorry...Rare already said, everything starts from 0 when it arrived

• @kenneth-mcgrew said in Log book - history:

They didn't have the ability to track the individual stats until recently. They were not being logged or stored against individual player records. You can't retroactively backfill something that was not being tracked in the past.

That's like saying "I've been buying McDonald's all my life and now I get reward points if I order through the McDonald's app. Can you please backdate all my McDonald's reward points for all my previous purchases from my life now that you are tracking orders in your app".

• @j3nkman said in Log book - history:

@kenneth-mcgrew said in Log book - history:

They didn't have the ability to track the individual stats until recently. They were not being logged or stored against individual player records. You can't retroactively backfill something that was not being tracked in the past.

That's like saying "I've been buying McDonald's all my life and now I get reward points if I order through the McDonald's app. Can you please backdate all my McDonald's reward points for all my previous purchases from my life now that you are tracking orders in your app".

Strange analogy, but this is the case.

• At this point the damage is done in reality.

They could have done legacy stats but a couple of months in all the habits have been broken by now when it comes to who is done with it.

The activity that left with those that reached their leave point/way less active point is more permanent now.

Bringing down a lot of that long timer organic activity mixed with how poor the performance with the features has been for 2 months breaks the habit that comes with being so dedicated to a hobby.

All they can do now for activity is move forward with whatever their future update plans are and try to get the Captaincy features at least somewhat consistent.

Gonna be real tough to motivate organic production from here on out but tough doesn't mean impossible. (not community day/double gold weekend alliance production, actual organic numbers)

Pushing commendations and milestone type incentives works when morale of the producers is highish but organically that really isn't the case right now.

• Something Something
    Let it go.
    Yes it sucks.
    You can still see it!
    I don't know how to explain it if someone would be kind enough to post the link and/or instructions?
    Yep. Sucks.

Публикации
Просмотры
1 из 6