MY SHIP!

• Not as much feedback as "RARE WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" So i had a ship named "Oceans Joker" and when i went in to sea of thieves today, not only does it say that the name is "Sloop" but all of the cosmetics i had put on the ship needed to be reaplied.

So, my question is, "RARE, WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Публикации
    Просмотры
  • @foodzilla7499 said:

So, my question is, "RARE, WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

And that's when they knew...

...they had mucked up. 🤣

• @foodzilla7499 completely new thing nobody knew about (weeks of exact same threads showing up daily)

• Did you have any other ships one of which might have had a name they considered inappropriate? Because then that would remove your ability to name any ship and default them to being named the ship type.

Or its a bug with the captaincy naming bans affecting some people who never violated the naming rules. Or its just a part of the cosmetic saving bug where its also just forgetting your ships name... This update is such a hot mess and they don't seem to be fixing anything. Extremely disappointed.

• a story about a joker and the thief in the night

• @schwammlgott said in MY SHIP!:

@foodzilla7499 completely new thing nobody knew about (weeks of exact same threads showing up daily)

At least the name reset is something you don't hear much about here. Far as i know that only happens after you get reported. He probably had a naughty shipname

• @sudsierboar5526 said in MY SHIP!:

@schwammlgott said in MY SHIP!:

@foodzilla7499 completely new thing nobody knew about (weeks of exact same threads showing up daily)

At least the name reset is something you don't hear much about here. Far as i know that only happens after you get reported. He probably had a naughty shipname

That's a reported ship name. They take them all away from you or so I hear.

• @magus104 my ships just keep showing up blank. I’m hoping they fix that bug soon.

• From my own experience with pets, they just wipe all the names. I kept wondering what was wrong with Captain Nibbles lol.

I'd bet it's the same for ships.

• @foodzilla7499 chances are that "Oceans Joker" is not the name that got you into trouble.

If you feel that it is an error, you can send a support ticket.

Публикации
Просмотры
9 из 10