Do Adventures tall tales save progression ? (Sirens Prize Adventure shrines...)

• Hey,

we were playing with my son and begun the Sirens Prize adventures. We did the first shrine, but not enough time to do the others, so we quit. To check if progression was saved, I loegged in again, and i've seen the tasks we acheived were still checked, but Larinna does only propose one choice "Start the adventure" and not "Continue the adventure". So... is our progression lost and we'll have to start again from the beginning ? Do I have to start the adventure again from Larinna and the shrine will be taken in consideration ? Or do I have to go straight to Belle and go on ?

Thanks a lot for the help !

Публикации
    Просмотры
  • @hyst3ro yes you have to play it straight through sadly no checkpoint on this adventure

• @hyst3ro In theory you should be able to sail straight to plunder Valley and start from Belle, however you will still have to redo all 3 shrines for the final completion.

• I totally get this and its disappointing they haven't taken this into account, there's no fun going into each ones of those with all that loot and having to leve it behind cause your on a time limit, they need to fix this going forward.

Публикации
Просмотры
3 из 4