Xbox Freeze/Crash Wasted Hours

• Multiple times over the weekend, I have sent hours solo slooping to get my Athena emissary rank up and stay away from enemy ships only to have the game freeze and kick me at level 4 emissary. I literally played all weekend and the only two times I got to this level I was booted with no hopes of re-loading in for my emissary flag.

Is it possible to notice this error event in the server and then place-hold the ship on that server for like 10 minutes so that when the player boots back in all is not lost? Seems doable, but unsure of the system architectural limitations.

Публикации
    Просмотры
    xbox onefeedback
  • @octotreble It's actually already in place matey. You should have been given the option to rejoin your previous session when you started a new game following a crash.

Might be worth raising a support ticket to make sure you've not hit a bug.

• @octotreble I encountered a couple of crashes/freezes over the weekend (but not as bad as it had been a couple of weeks ago) yet every time I was able to rejoin my session as a solo. Even the one time it froze and I had to actually quit the game to restart I was able to rejoin my session, only losing what supplies was being carried by my pirate at the time. You should have been able to do the same.

• If you log back in, it already puts you back onto your ship as long as you dont take a long time to get back in.

• Thanks for the quick replies. I will double check that this will work if I quickly boot the game back up. If so, that is fantastic! Thanks again!

• @octotreble said in Xbox Freeze/Crash Wasted Hours:

Thanks for the quick replies. I will double check that this will work if I quickly boot the game back up. If so, that is fantastic! Thanks again!

It definitely works. Usually it doesn’t bring you right back in. it will bring you back to the start menu first then just proceed as normal and shortly after it will ask you if you want to rejoin your last session.

Публикации
Просмотры
xbox onefeedback
5 из 6