Triangular Sails for Creator Crew

• For the creator crew: Sell Creator Crew Pirate Legends Triangular Soring Guilded Phoenix Sails for the same prices as Dark Adventure Sails. I love the creator crew sails, the dark adventure sails are seriously lacking IMO. As a matter of fact, make cool stuff that can be unlocked only by the Creator Crew 😎

Публикации
    Просмотры
    merchandisequestionjust for fun
  • Why just the Creator Crew? Why not more triangular sails for everyone?

• I would love to just have the battened sails of the chinese junk/lugsail ships, but i only want that because it would look beautiful on the sloop.

• @scurvywoof said in Triangular Sails for Creator Crew:

Why just the Creator Crew? Why not more triangular sails for everyone?

Because dude just got the creater crew sails and wants to feel special/different than everyone else while also keeping the marginal advantage of the DA sails.

• Alternatively you could be not glued to the wheel sometimes so you don't need the DA cut

• With a little bit of fantasy all sails can be "special", sometimes applying a different cut, some transparent materials or just adding damage to help navigation.

• Okay, not just the creator crew 😎 But cut sails like the Soring Guilded Phoenix Sails for the creator crew and more cut sails in different styles for everyone! I just think it would be awesome.

• I am Vinz Clortho the Keymaster, are you Zuul???

• @scurvywoof Yes everyone is a great idea too!

Публикации
Просмотры
merchandisequestionjust for fun
8 из 9