Please nerf duel wielding guns

• Please make it so you can only have one gun and one sword not 2 guns, sick of being duel gun macroed, they swap super fast and double tap, spent over and hour being spawn killed and even when we did manage to get on deck was double tapped so fast, maybe also check if the spawn point is occupied by enemies and spawn elsewhere too please.

Публикации
    Просмотры
    windows 10feedbackgeneral
  • You can't restrict the community from a playstyle

• This will one day end. I use it but I know it will be fixed. And if you're being spawncamped, sink your ship, it's not worth getting bored with.
    The only thing I agree that should be reviewed is the respawn of the players

• @galactic-geek said in Please nerf duel wielding guns:

Sail on Xbox Only servers. Don't have an Xbox? Get 1. 😅

Better hope xbox cloud gaming isn't considered "xbox only." If so, those evil PC gamers are one controller emulator away from being right there with you again.

• @galactic-geek And what makes you think its exclusive to PC?
    Another "PC players are nasty" complaints, Xbox players can do that too.
    Half of my crew are playing on Xbox and they are all double gunning (I never do that as I really hate it), but feel free to enjoy your opt out servers.

• @kommodoreyenser said in Please nerf duel wielding guns:

@galactic-geek said in Please nerf duel wielding guns:

Better hope xbox cloud gaming isn't considered "xbox only." If so, those evil PC gamers are one controller emulator away from being right there with you again.

Hold on my friend. I know Xbox players who are very evil too, lol

• @maironds88 said in Please nerf duel wielding guns:

@kommodoreyenser said in Please nerf duel wielding guns:

Evil, yes, but good at double-gunning? Not very likely.

• @maironds88 said in Please nerf duel wielding guns:

@kommodoreyenser said in Please nerf duel wielding guns:

Was a joke, the newest Xbox I own is a second version 360, lol.

• Can’t fix what the kids of the community like doing. (Only to complain about the sword and hitreg later). XD

• Grab ye cutlass and run towards them and make some blender noises because you gonna turn them into smoothie.

• Make it 3 weapons.

You're required to carry a sword, but can still double gun. Plus now there is another swap before they can reload/fire to slow them down more.

• @lovelocc said in Please nerf duel wielding guns:

You can't restrict the community from a playstyle

Just like they would never remove x-bucket, right?

Never assume the developer will not break or remove something you personally enjoy.

While on that particular subject, it is the developer's game and they can do WHATEVER they want with it, for it, and to it.

• @personalc0ffee x-bucketing was a glitch that wasn't intended.
    It wasn't a playstyle.

• Double gun is already being nerfed more and more as it is by something called hitreg, it got even worse this patch.
    So idk what youre complaining about.

• i mean the core players like to hold onto the “everyone should be equal” and “everything should be balanced” so i say sword and 1 gun period…otherwise you throw out those arguements lol

• @lovelocc said in Please nerf duel wielding guns:

@personalc0ffee x-bucketing was a glitch that wasn't intended.
    It wasn't a playstyle.

I stand by my statement.

Rare can do what they want, when they want, how they want and while us players CAN give feedback on it; we have NO control over it.

You feel me?

They could nerf double gun into the ground next week and not a thing we can do about it other than provide feedback which they don't have to use.

Players need to remember this.

• @another90kid092 I know this sucks. But if you are getting spawn killed, then the best advice is the scuttle ship, or even change server. I've had it happen, bigger streamers has had it happen, and it will always happen.
    Guns are getting nerfed, but I dont think removing double guns will ever happen. People will always find some kind of fighting style annoying, like the M1 sword spam, that can kill even some of the best gunners.

You can try and see if you can do something about the spawn killers, but if you fail more than 3 respawns, then Id just scuttle or change server.

• I would be in favour of this, until they finally fix quick-swapping or whatever animation cancelling / macro abusing is used.

• @another90kid092 Than scuttle, problem solved

• You spent an hour being camped?? Wow, I admire your dedication to trying to take back your ship.
    But double gun isn’t going. It’s a play style, just like the sword is. Sorry Matey!

• @personalc0ffee said in Please nerf duel wielding guns:

@lovelocc said in Please nerf duel wielding guns:

@personalc0ffee x-bucketing was a glitch that wasn't intended.
    It wasn't a playstyle.

I stand by my statement.

Rare can do what they want, when they want, how they want and while us PIRATES can give feedback on it; we have no control over it.

You feel me?

They could nerf double gun into the ground next week and not a thing we can do about it other than provide feedback which they don't have to use.

PIRATES need to remember this.

Fixed that fer ye, matey. 😉

• Imagine that Rare decides to ban all the Doubletapp macro exploiters xD

Zero players on arena, but no problem man, DG is fine and nerfed to the ground, If you get oneshooted by a player using glitches and xploits, the problem is yours not them :)

SoT Player mindset xD

• Ahoy!

It appears this subject has dissolved into nothing productive. At the moment, double-gunning is a very popular gaming style, but we do understand the frustration. Because of the fact that this thread is no longer productive, I'm going to lock it for the time being.

Happy sailing, and may the waves be in your favor.

Публикации
Просмотры
windows 10feedbackgeneral
9 из 24