Better indications for Cannon Hits.

• Ahoy there! I would like to bring up the idea of changing the Cannon Ball hit sound to SFX Volume rather than Music Volume. Or for it to have it's very own volume slider. If not that, have some sort of visual marker (That's not when you hit a player) that tells you if you are hitting shots during these moments when the music overtakes the hit indications. As much as I love the music in this game, it shouldn't be top priority for these details...
    Times you can really notice this:
    Last 3 minutes in Arena when the end game music starts to play.
    Having a battle while also in a World Event.
    Times like these only last for so long, however they change the experience massively.

Публикации
    Просмотры
    generalquestioncommunitywindows 10competition
  • This has been requested numerous times over the years... Hopefully, they'll eventually do it.

FYI, if you want to suggest a feature and have Rare actually read it, you need to post in the Feedback & Suggestions subforum. For legal reasons, they won't pay attention to suggestions outside of there as you agree to waive ownership of your idea when you post there (as per the stickied post at the top).

• That's a great suggestion. I've recently lowered my Game Music and noticed this effected my Cannon Shot confirmation quite a bit.

Like the quality of the overall game experience is 100 times better but yea, it's differently a thing.

Публикации
Просмотры
generalquestioncommunitywindows 10competition
2 из 3