Teleporting player?

• First of all I apologize for the cussing in my stream, anyone knows why players teleport? my ping remained steady as you can see in the upper left counter but this player suddenly appeared behind me? PS: happy sailing!, great upcoming update!

Публикации
    Просмотры
    videoquestiongeneral
  • came in expecting dpi glitching but that just looks like someone was lagging or some sort of server issue

they looked stalled out too

• @wolfmanbush said in Teleporting player?:

came in expecting dpi glitching but that just looks like someone was lagging or some sort of server issue

they looked stalled out too

yeah its almost like a temporary disconnect, not the first time i see it, model stays still then big portal style jump

• They are lagging, the server is lagging or you are suffering packet loss (you can drop packets and still have a good ping).

Any combo of the above is happening.

• @d3adst1ck said in Teleporting player?:

They are lagging, the server is lagging or you are suffering packet loss (you can drop packets and still have a good ping).

Any combo of the above is happening.

Thanks, well looks like the only possibility under my control would be the packet loss so i will see what i can do on my end to improve it of that is the case

• That is lag switch for sure

• @ajm123 said in Teleporting player?:

That is lag switch for sure

ahh so its an actual way to cheat? how is that done?

EDIT: NVM the question, probably a topic not allowed for discussion, thanks for the input do

• @ajm123
    Maybe, maybe not. The problem is that this game have so many bugs that its hard to say when somebody cheats and when game plays tricks. I had random 1100ms ping to server while my XBOX party stayed under 30ms.
    I was lagging like hell, my ship went vertical and I floated on the air.
    My internet connection showed no packet loss on my CISCO so I know it was server lagging. There was no loss, it was just slow response.

• @jadescissors32 said in Teleporting player?:

@ajm123
    Maybe, maybe not. The problem is that this game have so many bugs that its hard to say when somebody cheats and when game plays tricks. I had random 1100ms ping to server while my XBOX party stayed under 30ms.
    I was lagging like hell, my ship went vertical and I floated on the air.
    My internet connection showed no packet loss on my CISCO so I know it was server lagging. There was no loss, it was just slow response.

Haha yeah the good old sideways walk

Публикации
Просмотры
videoquestiongeneral
1 из 9